Lowest of the low?

dollar bill

What bass cabinet in the KP line or anything short of the MCM's or KP 600's went the lowest?

Yes, of course I would love MCM 1900's or KP 600's, but I have to stay real.

Looking for depth, more than SPL...at the moment.

I've been hunting for a pair of KP 115's as well, but I think I'll be lucky to find some in Canada at a fair price or not get killed on shipping.

For the pro use members that have Klipsch at home as well:

Was it your experience with home Klipsch, that made you choose them for your pro gear, or your pro use experience that got you into the home models?

Well Parfeessar Thunk[:D]...

It would be nice if two could fit in the back seat of a standard size car or a mini van with one set of back seats still usable.

However, I could always ride on the roof rack if I really needed to!

Reality wise, something as close to the size of the KP 115's but able to reproduce some "brown notes".

And BTW O.T., have you ever checked out S&W TSW .45 series? Compact & Reliable, comes up used for a reasonable price.

• Klipsch Employees

If you want it to be small and still have a lot of bang then take a look at the KA-1000-THX and KW-120-THX (times 2)

These 2 subs and amp will dig very low and give you around 120 db at 20 Hz in a 3000 cubic foot room.

They can be put in a car and will keep up with most mains in the 15" 3way size.

They are home speakers with a pro speakers hart.

Tank ye muchly gents!

Trey,

No need for more amplifiers at the moment and the KW-120-THX, seems to be a little too nice looking to take on the road, not to mention MDF, isn't as forgiving to mishaps as ply and at $1250 each MSRP, think I could get better for the application for less.

If it was just for home/store it would certainly be a contender, but I know that the right Klipsch products can provide double duty, with no sacrifice to sound, performance or durability(fan boy much?).

However with someone showing off his Jubilee's, I'm thinking dangerous thoughts in different directions now.

If 1 is divided by 2 and 6+12=18, how much empty space would be needed to fill a full space?[;)]