Did I go too Big?

x97lyons

• Moderators

Mr. Monkey says "NO........you didn't go too big".

That's right! Listen to Mr. Monkey! Yes

Blue Monkeys just know things like that, and the guy in white knows what he's doing also, he also listens to the monkey, you have to listen to a monkey that big.

LOL, Dtel, you been out in the sun too long mang, your brain is baked! Wink

I like baked, toasted, crispy, fried, well done,and abnormal, I try. [A]

x97lyons -- You didn't go too big, except for one item, your display - it's way too small.

I'm new to this Forum, and all of you guys (& gals?) put my speakers to shame. But you also have "teeny" displays. During the day, our tiny HDTV set is only a 32" model. When the sun goes down, so does my 106" screen and I fire up my 1080p front projector.

My problem is that I can't really fit a larger screen into my room. I guess I'll just have to settle for bigger speakers - [8-)]

x97lyons -- You didn't go too big, except for one item, your display - it's way too small.

I'm new to this Forum, and all of you guys (& gals?) put my speakers to shame. But you also have "teeny" displays. During the day, our tiny HDTV set is only a 32" model. When the sun goes down, so does my 106" screen and I fire up my 1080p front projector.

My problem is that I can't really fit a larger screen into my room. I guess I'll just have to settle for bigger speakers - Roll-eyes

Hi! Nice to see you here. I read you often on AVS.

Welcome!