Any Dove hunters out there??

winchester21

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I Love Uncle Ted!

What an awsome dude. I have the PETA (tasty animals) t-shirt, I have noticed some people don't bother to read it until I say something that suprises them. I hunt for many reasons, one of which is I love and care for animals, I would much rather kill and eat an animal that has lived a happy life being an animal, as opposed something that was raised in a box for the purpose of being food. The hunt itself, is a link to where we as humans came from and how we moved to the top of the food chain.

And of course, If God Did Not Want Us To Eat Animals, He Would Not Have Made Them Out Of Meat!

I love Uncle Ted as well. Met him one time. Amazing energetic intelligent guy. If I had my choice I would eat wild game exclusively. Except for the crows that we kill out of the Pecan orchards(those are used for hog food)- we eat everything we kill or give it to someone who will. There is a program here to distribute excess deer to the needy which I have participated in.I agree that no game should go to waste.ther is a law inmost states- wanton waste of game- which states that all edible portions of harvested animals must be removed from the field and consumed or distributed accordingly. in most place if you are caught dumping unwanted game beside the road or leaving it to rot- you will go to jail- rightfully so.