Klipsch KPT-684....

SWL

This sub has gotten my attention lately. I already have a Crown XTI-2000 to power it......but have some questions.

Presently my main system has four RF-7's and two SVS subs. (PB-12 Ultra/2 and a PB-12 Plus/2) This is strictly for two-channel listening....or actually 4.2. Obviously I am not deprived of any bass but............

I've read good things about the 684 and was wondering if it would match up well with RF-7's. I'm not looking for real deep bass, I already have that. I'm looking for more musical mid-bass. The kind that makes your clothes feel as if there is electricity flowing through them. The kind that moves your hair around and is chest pounding. I'd say that right now I have more than enough floor shaking bass......but want more mid-bass.

Thanks guys,

-Scott.

• 1 month later...

Oops....I just read the other post and I'm sorry to hear about that. The guy sounds like a real pud.

Oh well, for $400.00 you got to wonder about the condition of the sub and what kind of life it had. [*-)]

I'm looking for more musical mid-bass. The kind that makes your clothes feel as if there is electricity flowing through them. The kind that moves your hair around and is chest pounding. I'd say that right now I have more than enough floor shaking bass......but want more mid-bass.

Thanks guys,

-Scott.

http://www.hsuresearch.com/products/mbm-12mk2.html

Had one and loved it. Perfect match with a deep-digging sub like SVS.