Center channel to use with la scalla's

michael fanucchi

A Belle is an idea centre channel for La Scalas for two reasons: the sound is an ideal match and the Belle's size and shape make it a good TV stand, if a bit tall. It also dresses up the room when compared with the La Scalas. I just got my Belle centre yesterday and I'm pretty excited about it.

A Belle is an idea centre channel for La Scalas for two reasons: the sound is an ideal match and the Belle's size and shape make it a good TV stand, if a bit tall. It also dresses up the room when compared with the La Scalas. I just got my Belle centre yesterday and I'm pretty excited about it.

Congrats on the Belle!

I don't know how I could have forgotten that option!

Due to space issues and the need for an adequate center channel I took the plunge for an RC-64......this was after Trey Cannon hooked one up with his LS II's and felt like it would be a good alternative for my situation......... I use LS II's up front and Heresy III's in the back and even used a Heresy as a comparison to the RC-64(even though a Heresy wouldn't fit in my space).

Honestly, to my ears I think the 64 sounds as good as the Heresy........I guess I am just not a true audiophile.............

Sure it may not be perfect, but you do the best you can and I think the end result is pretty darn good.......

...............Steve

Is the RC 64 a good match with la scalla's? If not please help

Thanks

mike

If space is an issue, I.e. la scalla or Belle is too big, how about a Chorus on it's side under the TV. I believe it'll keep up with La Scalla's quite nicely.

I must also agree that Academy's really can't keep up with the performance of big Klipsch. They are suited to any of the KG series, Or Forte's and Quartet's.