Did you miss me much?

BigBusa

missed that smiley red face? in a word

no

but, i do understand your thinking... or lack there of, and have decided to work around your disability Smile.gif

cwm27.gif

------------------

-justin

ProMedia 5.1 Tech Help

I am an amateur, if it is professional;

ProMedia help you want email Amy or call her @ 1-888-554-5665 or for an RA# 800-554-7724 ext 5

Klipsch Home Audio help you want, email support@klipsch.com or call @ 1-800-KLIPSCH

RA# Fax Number=317-860-9140 / Parts Department Fax Number=317-860-9150s>

I missed you...

------------------

~You laugh because im diffrent,i laugh because your ugly~

GreenDay Rules!

"Im a newbie at anything physical,but i can talk alot"-Me

"I don't know why i visit these boards,i don't even own the promedias."

"You will see more quotes by me"

"Like this one"

"Pushy little children, with their fully automatics, they like to push the weak around!"- System Of A Down

"Drink Redkabul, we get our water from other bottles of water, we can't make our own because our country is dirty and disgusting."- kid in my class

"Its all fun and games until someone loses an eye... then its a scavenger hunt."

"Its not the pollution thats killing the oceans and trees, its the impurities in our air and water that are doing it." -Former gov't guy

quote:

Originally posted by seftonm:

So exacly when is alienware dropping Klipsch?

good one

------------------

-justin

SoundWise Tech Support

ProMedia help you want email Amy or call her @ 1-888-554-5665 or for an RA# 800-554-7724 ext 5

Klipsch Home Audio help you want, email support@klipsch.com or call @ 1-800-KLIPSCH

BigBusa,

You add spice to this section of the Klipsch forum,you are like a jolly red faced spice girl. cwm27.gif

Its a sad sometimes,so many angry users "Its my third set dammit" lines. LOL

Err yes I want to know who drops the LoudMedia line?

WELCOME BACK BIG BUSA

cwm44.gif

TheEAR(s) Now theears

BurNin'hell, you don't need to stand up for the pros, they have been destroyed and stood up for many, many, many times in the past. As a word of advice, don't make that kind of post, it makes you look bad, not him. If you made some kind of valid comeback to his comments on the pros, that would be better, but then again, as I said, all pros and cons to the promedias have been said many times, so it is pointless to discuss about them anymore, unless you are new to pc audio. Bigbusa has fun with it though.

quote:

Originally posted by BigBusa:

Did you miss me much?

Like the plague.cwm28.gif

cwm4.gif

------------------

-justin

SoundWise Tech Support

quote:

Originally posted by slingblade:

Damn right I missed you...

But I swear I'm gonna work on my aim....

lmao

that would leave a mark LoL

ar10t2.gif

------------------

-justin

SoundWise Support

A technical help site created by me and my fellow Klipschers

quote:

Originally posted by slingblade:

red, possibly

LMAO

------------------

-justin

SoundWise Support

A technical help site created by me and my fellow Klipschers

You know BigBusa. . .you really get me angry and I'll tell you why. You make incorrect assumptions, tell lies, and know nothing of which you speak as far as it comes to the Promedia lines. Listening to them in the store doesn't count, sorry. Ppl come to this message board to get help and don't need to hear your trolling, which by the way; is exactly what you are doing.

On another note, I happen to work at Best Buy and I sell quite a few Klipsch speakers, they are our number one selling speaker. And guess what. . .the rampant return rate that you speak of does NOT exist, at least not in my store. Most of the ppl that buy these speakers come back and rave about how great they are. I also own a pair of the 4.1's and they have been sounding great for 8 months now.

Also, we just started selling Alienware computers in the store and guess what. . .they came bundled with Klipsch speakers.

Heres a suggestion: get some facts and read up on what you are talking about so you don't make an *** of yourself.

Btrigg - exactly...why repeat something that has been said over and over again...

I don't care if it makes me look bad... I've been here for a year. I wanted these speakers since I first found out they existed - joined this BB to find out more about the Promedia's, and now that I have them, I could care less about getting banned or "looking BAD"

BigBUSA is the one that "looks bad" since all of his comments are retarted opinions - like I said, he doesn't even own the promedias

I stand by my previous comment...