XBox 360 for your home theater

Youthman

• Moderators

I thought someone might be interested in this early black friday deal from walmart.

Walmart is having a Pre Black Friday sale this Saturday at 8am.

Xbox 360 Arcade Console with $100 Gift Card for $199.00.

I get emails from www.bfads.net about the upcoming specials for Black Friday.

Just thought this might be a good addition to your home theater.

Michael

• Klipsch Employees

If you use it for HT more than on line gaming...then the PS3 is a good unit.

If you play / play on line, then the Xbox360 is the right one.

I use mine as a music server streaming from my pc.

the outputs get a bit dirty when as full volume out of the 360, but a mid output levels it sound fine.

The streaming was easy to set up.

i used to have all 3. After RRoD'ing two xbox's I evaluated my usage and realized that i only used it for netflix streaming and to yell and cuss at 12 yr olds who were better than me at halo 3. friends and i used to play all the time online, but it had trailed off over the last year. combined with ps3's OS updates which improved music browsing on external drives and now supporting netflix streaming ..it's a no brainer. most of the games i would play on either system are available on the ps3 anyways. i'm just glad sony is finally starting to fullfill their vision of a total HT platform.

If you play / play on line, then the Xbox360 is the right one.

Hmm , XBox Live = $50. will be going to $100. next year . PS3 = free online gaming . No difference in speed or graphics between the 2 . The only thing that XBox has over the PS3 is more people own them which = more players online . PS3 is the better piece of hardware hands down .

Xbox live price change is a rumor caused by a single analyst's speculation. His argument for the price change; people would pay for it because it is worth it.

With the heavy discounts that were occuring a couple months ago, I speculated that xbox live would be offered for free...honestly I think that is just as likely.