Light/Speaker system by Klipsch

peshewah

That is too cool! It would be awesome for houses like mine with 14 cans in various location. Price however seems a bit high to me...8 would give me coverage in 4 rooms...which would be $2,000. I could get 4 pair of heresys, 4 t-amps and replace my lights with LED ones for less money and better sound. Would be cool for those with lots of cash to spend on tech savvy stuff though.

I'm kinda withholding judgment. Led lights are harsh on the eyes, and the speaker looks like a glorified tweeter.

Never been a fan of in-ceiling stuff. It all sounds like elevator/grocery store music. However, I'm regularly in high end homes and they love this crap so it's a good market to go after. Gotta figure Klipsch will make it sound better then the stuff by Nuttone and the other in-ceiling peddlers.

Never been a fan of in-ceiling stuff. It all sounds like elevator/grocery store music.

Klipsch makes a THX certified in-ceiling system that sounded incredible in the demo I heard... though it is definitely several steps up from "in-ceiling stuff".