Need pointers on moving a pair of Klipschorns

Edroom

CONGRATS- BIG TIME-I remember when I first hooked mine up about this time last year- WOW the holy grail of speakers. your dream is a reality. Please post reviews and enjoy. I love stories of people lusting after K horns and finally scoring. Took me 26 years to finally get mine.

• Click on "reply"
  • Type whatever you need to describe
  • On top above the write my stuff area are "tabs"
  • One of them is "options", click on that
  • new box opens up, and you see "add/update"
  • Click on that and another box opens up.
  • Click on browse and find your picture in the box that is for your computer drives, etc.
  • Select the picture, the other box will go away, and on the right hand side of the box (you may have to scroll over to see it) is a "save" button.
  • Click on save and wait for a minute. The save box will go away and you will have the "update box" and it will show that you have added an attachment.
  • Click on "post" and it will post the response and the picture.

Try to keep the pictures at about 800x 640 in size, or not more than about 360k for faster trouble free loading.

Hope that helps

Well...I finally scored my dream....my very own pair of K-Horns! Moving up from the Cornwall 2's.

I am driving a considerable distance to pick up my dream speakers and want to make sure I move them properly.

I have a pick up truck so they will be in the back (it better not rain!)

anyway, I would appreciate any pointers or tips for moving them, I am sure many people here have made this same trip and I want to benefit from your experience!

Thanks for the help!

Ed

Realize that this might be late, however, in the interest of assisting a fellow forum member...bend at the knees, grab ahold and goRAAAAHHHHHH.

Hope this helps.

Realize that this might be late, however, in the interest of assisting a fellow forum member...bend at the knees, grab ahold and goRAAAAHHHHHH.

Hope this helps

Coincidentally, these were the exact same instructions I received from my doctor at my last physical. Followed by these words:

Lookin' good!!!! They should be "awful perdy" here in a few weeks or so!!!

YesYesYesYes

"Velly Nice"..... [Y] [Y][Y][Y][Y][Y]

Seriously.... Be careful on the bins.... You must take all due precautions to make sure you lay that veneer down without "bubbles". use multiple dowel rods, etc. and work from the middle out. You probably already know that, but what the hey! Can't hurt to make sure!!! LOLOL!!!

Dem's gonna' be all prettified here shortly!!!