doing some research maybe needing a different sub

The Dude

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

djnick as good as it sounds, I don't have that kind of cash right now. I thank you for your opinion I will maybe look into them when I do a complete home theater. But I also do think that some of my problem lies in my room since the wall the sub is on opens to a stair way to one side and the rest of the room is open to the kitchen on the other.

duder

Maybe I will post some pic of my room so you all can get a Idea.

djnick as good as it sounds, I don't have that kind of cash right now. I thank you for your opinion I will maybe look into them when I do a complete home theater. But I also do think that some of my problem lies in my room since the wall the sub is on opens to a stair way to one side and the rest of the room is open to the kitchen on the other.

duder

Maybe I will post some pic of my room so you all can get a Idea.

The pics will help, but I have a feeling that you have moved into a space that your current sub, won't meet your expectations.

u said u wanted to try sumthign else this is best for ya spend litte more and u be blown away what u hear on earth quake wont matter were u put in yuor room sonic booom of it will carry out whole room awsome in best way u ever heard they sell that 12 12 in black no grill model for 999 i seen it online before in a serch id would save up if your into bass these are best 18 hertz man they can take it all way with 102 db at 18 hertz thats amizing ok if u dont know

Duder, the problem you are experiencing is from too small of a sub in too large of a room........period. It's being overdriven, that's why you are hearing a lot of unwanted port noise. The size of the room and the fact that its open are only making matters worse. No need to post a pic. If you can let me know if you are going to use your sub predominately for HT, or music, whether or not you'd tackle a DIY project, and a budget, I might be able to nudge you in the right direction.

Carl

ya to small of sub for big room plus that model uuseing is lower line dont have big impact u want man

i know what u meen why were here to help get rw12d 550 on ebay if u cant aford and sell you sbakc on ebay get 100 k

when u get rich buy earth quake real mans sub with these 13 thos doler fornts titan earth quakes lol look these monsters

http://www.digitalcraze.com/Details.asp?ProductID=2832

http://www.digitalcraze.com/Details.asp?ProductID=2841

lonk to wood venneer one most polual 1700 dual 15inch were its at im telling u

u never heard deeep bass man to u test run this bitttch k then u know what u been missing all those yyrs k

u think rw12d is awsome it is this earth quake is 9 times better and 5x the price so it better be but

if u cant aford that beast man sumday dream list then thats what u want if u wann scare your freinds and yuorself

poo note lol this sub is it trust me demo one from hi end shop maby have one in see foryourself

once u hear it u wil save up or get loan and want it that bad cuse its that good k sumday tho right u have best to then

keep playing with litte toys lol sell yuors on ebay get self rw12d for now k 550 on ebay seen a few free ship

also do yourself sub stuff is junk dont waste 300 trying to do what these pro have odne for 60 yrs profecting

best sounds when u buy right model for your room 1st off k so for 200 more have done right

get self rw12d one one ebay now 550 k u be blown away 24 hertz nice 340 watt hybrid light amp

nothing like build quilty of earth quake but thats 1200 more sumday u can getthat

u said u wanted to try sumthign else this is best for ya spend litte more and u be blown away what u hear on earth quake wont matter were u put in yuor room sonic booom of it will carry out whole room awsome in best way u ever heard they sell that 12 12 in black no grill model for 999 i seen it online before in a serch id would save up if your into bass these are best 18 hertz man they can take it all way with 102 db at 18 hertz thats amizing ok if u dont know

your right I did say I wanted to try something new, just not 2,000 right now. This is just my family room. not looking for the best right now I have to have my priority in check before I make that purchase. but 999 seems a little better.

http://www.digitalcraze.com/Details.asp?ProductID=2846

hers mkv ser in 12 p dual 12s same amp as the 15inch super low

1200 maby less online if i serch i seen it before for 999 il have to serch again but if u can aford that

then go for it u shiit your panst and say dam nick what a awsome sub this is u never heard low to u hear tihs movies will be so depth full

full of attack fast scares ya music just well rouded out betafuil boom tight in fast were u need it

let us know what u buy erther cheap one nice ff ser on ebay 299 or best offer or rw12d klipsch makes very deep 24hertz 550 on ebay or real mans sub earth quake

dual 12 inch cheapest one is mkv 12p model 1200 lowest i seen it so far il look more if u want that bad boy those best on market valvdine all those best buy ones canttouch these

http://www.hometheaterhifi.com/subwoofers-products-menu-column1-41/598-earthquake-supernova-mkvi-subwoofer.html?start=1

read about this mkiv latest baddest in world killer subs mkv is my fav for price 1700 for that dual 15 man thats one u want ok

on thats ite seems like lowest prices also other places alot more read this reaview to understand what real sub does k

With movies, the MKVI practically made my chair jump off the floor. Both of the movies shown below benefit from a sub that can play deep, but with In the Electric Mist, which takes place in New Orleans, there was a thunderstorm in the distance, which presents very low frequencies. It sounded so real, it took me back to my graduate school days when I lived in that city. There is no place like the deep south for thunder and lightning.

thats real sub

Duder, take a look at THIS. It's light years ahead of what you have now and in your price range.

Based on some of the wild stuff you've done, I'm sure you are pointing him in the right direction. What's the deal on that sub, I've never heard of them before, which means nothing, just curious.

eD started out just making drivers then statred building enclosures to go with them. They are just about the bang for your buck kings when it comes to assembled subwoofers. They make a ported dual 18" monster for HT that puts out unbelieveable ammounts of LFE.