This sub is untouchable for $350, (Dare I say even in DIY world)

masterxela

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nick,

I've been trying to explain to you, but you seem a little SLOW on the uptake. I am NOT the one coming across as mentally deficient here, hence not THE idiot, but YOU know it all don't you, hence you will never learn. Michigan is not that far, I'm an hour South of Toledo, and I'm still your Huckleberry, and just for J. L. Seargant; Nick, you have all the intellectual prowesss of a Yugo, YO!-YO!-YO!!.

If you ever darkened my threshold to date my daughter, you would be joining Flight 19, Hoffa, & Earhart...WORD!!!

Roger

• Moderators

Nick just talk/type normal or something close, look at yourself in the mirror your not a gangster or really cool and your not talking to 13 year olds here so what is the deal, you can not possibly be that stupid, just a guess ?

Although you are funny [:S]

Sumtyms I kant tipe gud tew.

But most of the time, it takes just a few seconds to type in normal sentences, without all caps or texting abbreviations. It reflects poorly on anyone to be so lazy as not to make at least a modest attempt at correcting.

M M MA MAMA always said life is like a box of chocolates. LMFAO! Starting to think he doesn't have his passport and should just go back to whatever river he did the doggy paddle across. [:#]

thats 500 per sub man not cabnit lol im in usa im american u can understand what i said i live in michigan

After going through the universal translator:

"Sir, to correct your previous translation, the actual cost is $500 per driver, not per cabinet. <Sound of teenage-like giggling> I live in the USA, and I am an American citizen. You should be able to interpret what I am saying. I reside in Michigan."

Ya i hear just in rush to type sumtimes im very smart also i run my own computer repair shop

Translation:

"Understood my good man. I often type messages with undue haste, and fail to correct grammatical errors and attempts at urban hip communication. I'm actually quite intelligent in my own estimation. Do not allow the cogitive dissonance between my actual keyboard skills and proclamations about my intellect alarm you. I manage my very own personal computer repair facility."

lol haha to funny u goofy butt get yourself a good sub starts with rw12d on up earthquake i relly like or rw ser that one u guys showed

looks cool but how much is that with amp and cab all toghter

TRANSLATED (with punctuation):

"Cracking good jest old stick! You should obtain an adequate subwoofer, which starts in my opinion, with the model RW12D. If I may be so bold: earthquake subwoofers represent the very zenith of performance. I do enjoy the RW subwoofer that was mentioned. It looks gobsmackingly impressive indeed. I ask you now, how much would it cost to purchase the amplifier and cabinet togeather?"