Paul Wilbur Klipsch Day Eve

justin_tx_16

Tomorrow is the big day! Who all going, and who is gonna take a ton of high quality pictures to share with all of us that could not gocwm6.gif

cwm42.gif

------------------

-justin

SoundWise Support

A technical help site created by me and my fellow Klipschers

I am an amateur, if it is professional;

ProMedia help you want email Amy or call her @ 1-888-554-5665 or for an RA# 800-554-7724 ext 5

Klipsch Home Audio help you want, email support@klipsch.com or call @ 1-800-KLIPSCH

RA# Fax Number=317-860-9140 / Parts Department Fax Number=317-860-9150s>

Yall best be puttin' some pics' on line if yall know whats best for yall.

As much as I hate to admit it, I don't like Klipsch ENOUGH to fly to AK to see it. However, to meet Paul W. himself would be a rush. I have meet a 4 star general before, it was at a private lunchon, so not a big event thingie. I have never even seen a celerbery before, and I lived in LA for a few years, so theres reality.

------------------

Receiver: Sony STR-DE675

CD player: Sony CDP-CX300

Turntable: Technics SL-J3 with Audio-Technica TR485U

Speakers: JBL HLS-610

Subwoofer: JBL 4648A-8

Sub amp: Parts Express 180 watt

Center/surrounds: Teac 3-way bookshelfs

Yes, it sucks, but better to come. KLIPSCH soon! My computer is better than my stereo!

so, how was it ? Smile.gif

------------------

-justin

SoundWise Support

ProMedia help you want email Amy or call her @ 1-888-554-5665 or for an RA# 800-554-7724 ext 5

Klipsch Home Audio help you want, email support@klipsch.com or call @ 1-800-KLIPSCH

I'm with Mike. Having to cancel at the last moment only heightened my thirst for a vicarious treat from those fortunate enough to make it. Please, gather yourselves so that we "Go-Nots" can properly drool. cwm4.gif -HornEd

This message has been edited by HornEd on 03-25-2002 at 10:04 AM

A good time was had by all. It was a pleasure to finally meet BobG, and to see Phil and Trey again. Not to mention getting to meet some of my BB brethren. The signing was a great event, with people in attendance from all over the country. Toward the end of the signing, a few of us went over to the Klipsch's home and listened to music with Mr. Paul on his system. It was great just being there! Will post more about it later.

Tony

Name me some nation-wide forums where you actually MEET the people you talk with. Child stalkers DO NOT count, sorry Smile.gif.

I know info will come on the 26th-27th, but how was it!!!

------------------

Yes, it sucks, but better to come. KLIPSCH soon! My computer is better than my stereo!

if anyone has pics, i will be MORE than glad to host them and put them on a nice laid out webpage on my website

http://www.soundwise.n2v.net/

------------------

-justin

SoundWise Support

Ken. I can name another forum. The Crownline Boat Company has a very nice forum. It is a whole lot like this one. Open to anyone, nice people, lots of expert advice, a little bit of bickering, occasional trolls. They do have more photos & a used boat marketplace. ( hello Klipsch moderators )

Crownline also sponsers a 3 to 4 day rally at a different lake every summer. Dozens of crazed Crownies hitch up their boats and head for the rally. Some travel for hundreds of miles. They not only get to meet other forum members, but also the board moderators. No stalkers.

Maybe Klipsch could sponser a speaker rally every year? Would be a hassle hauling all those speakers to Hope. Horned, & Theears would need a semi.

BTW, Ken. Just to let you know Arkansas is Ar not Ak. Alaska is Ak.

Jethro......

------------------

• Klipsch Employees

You just never know what the Klipsch crew will do next.

April will be here soon,and we try to change the site each month...

I think the next change will be one that everyone will enjoy.

Before you ask, don't, I can't say what it will be.

BUT be sure it will be cool.

What's that ol' say-in.....the South is gona do it again...

BTW: you know this will realy mess with Tony....LOL

cwm32.gif

------------------

Trey Cannon

Technical Support

Klipsch Audio Technologies

• Like 1

I was there with Tony (and jhawk) et. al. but my internet service has been down until tonight. Anyway, I had a great time. Enjoyed meeting everyone. I have pics which I will post a little later. Just wanted to drop in now that my service is back on line.

By for now, I am really tired. Just got back from picking up a salt water fish tank. Tank & stand=$600 everything that goes with it sans fish=$1500cwm31.gif

The tank and stand were my Christmas presents from my wife. The rest I had to buy. It's the gift that keeps on giving. cwm41.gif

Hmmmmm... When I tap on my Beta's or goldfish tank, they squirm a little Smile.gif. I could imagine what a bass note at ~120dB. would sound like!

An interesting note: When a baby is being looked at inside the mom, the ultrasonic waves magnify and LOWER in frequency. They can reach over 100dB. That is why baby's squirm when they look at them, because its annoying them! From Fox News.

------------------