Pilgrimage Website and Sign-Up Form

• Moderators

Hey Pilgrims,

We have created a mini-site with all the information you've ever wanted to know about this years pilgrimage here. The music festival Saturday is open to the public, and we do not need anyone to sign up for it.

HOWEVER

The tours and listening sessions are private, and will require forum membership. Because we have a limited amount of space, we are also requiring sign-up. Please enter your information here. It is important to give an accurate count of the number of people in your party.

If you sign up then realize you cannot come, please send me an email directly: amy.unger@klipsch.com.

Thanks all for your patience!

• Moderators

Thank you for all the work Amy. I plan on attending. If you need help with stuff I would be glad to lend a hand. I expect to arrive Thursday night. Don't want to miss anyting.

Well, you're welcome, but thank Trey! He's doing all the hard work for this one [:)]

• Moderators

Tours of the plant and museum, as well as listening sessions (be prepared to sign a non-disclosure agreement):

Friday: 2pm (in order to hopefully tour the "working" plant) until ?

Saturday: 8am-noon

Sunday is a "help Trey clean up the mess" day for any volunteers.

[:)]

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...