Let's see your I've lost it audio shots

Pete H

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

To this (don't have a shot of my rear Belles in a 5.1 setup)

Usnret, all you have to do to get the rear shot is turn around and click ! Here is a picture of the front 2-channel and h/t system

OK, found one of the rear Belles but seems I can't find ones of the KHorns. How, ya like that dinky left over M&K center in the center?

There now ! See how easy that was.

Ok, last one then I have to go find SOMETHING to BUY cause I ain't waking up the she bear to get a photo of the Mac 1700 and Quartets in her den, forgot lil' Mac's bigger brothers

Mac appeals to me much like Harley or 60's muscle cars. Heavily built, chrome and steel with character (and elegance) that oozes out of every detail.

After this thread there is one thing I wish I had done and that is to have moved it all out to the driveway (ala Colterphoto) and taken a picture of it all together. Now with some in Texas, some in Ga, etc I will more than likely never get that chance. That is a good thing because I would probably keel over if I ever added the $$$$ up

Fun thread, thanks. Ya'll keep it up, I'll watch.

After this thread there is one thing I wish I had done and that is to have moved it all out to the driveway (ala Colterphoto) and taken a picture of it all together. Now with some in Texas, some in Ga, etc I will more than likely never get that chance. That is a good thing because I would probably keel over if I ever added the $$$$ up

Heck, I can't post anymore pictures. I don't have any that compare to what's already been posted and I started the thread.[:S]

Heck, I can't post anymore pictures. I don't have any that compare to what's already been posted and I started the thread.Tongue Tied

And the winner is ?????????

Well that my friend is obvious! Anyone (everyone) that has ever had any slightly angry 'conversation' with anyone in the household about buying, spending, trading anything related to music instead of purses, shoes or children's college fund.

Well that my friend is obvious! Anyone (everyone) that has ever had any slightly angry 'conversation' with anyone in the household about buying, spending, trading anything related to music instead of purses, shoes or children's college fund.

That my friend is why I am the only one in my household . Life is GOOD !

Dont make me go into my bedroom and take pictures of my Harmon Kardon, Marantz, Yamaha and Kenwood collections ! This is all the fault of one man, and that would be Sir Thebes. Two years ago when I retired from drag racing I decided to pick up audio / video for my new hobby. I bought 4 sets of no-count Bose 901,s. Then after reading this forum about the Khorns I located a set. I posted a thread about buying the Bose and said that I have found a set of Khorns and ask what I should do. Thebes said box up the Bose and sell them and buy the Khorns, so I did and have not looked back. Thanks Thebes !!!!!!!

Thebes said box up the Bose and sell them and buy the Khorns, so I did and have not looked back. Thanks Thebes !!!!!!!

It's good he did that. You can't leave Bose 901's in a room with K-horns, they will fight.

• Moderators

This thread has turned out much better than expected, thanks it's fun to look at. [H]

You people are crazy, in a good way, instead about feeling better about all the speakers around here I now feel inadequate. [:|] [:$]

Heck, I can't post anymore pictures. I don't have any that compare to what's already been posted and I started the thread.Tongue Tied

I think there are multiple winners, but for vintage receivers, there's no contest, but in the end, I'm the winner because I get to see all of this great gear, make new contacts, get inspired to keep going into the abyss and I get to call and bug you so I can get my 8080 back up and running.[:P]