Texarkana

I flew in to there (via Dallas/Fortworth) for the Hope Pilgrimage a few years ago.

If memory serves me well, it's only 30 miles away and there may be some Pilgrims staying there that could help with transportation.

JJ

Actually I did as a joke. The cost is more to stay on a bus (for 36+ hours)!!! FFS wth is greyhound pulling where the cost is more than the plane ticket off expedia.

Like you're going to take a bus again after your 16 hour excursion a couple of years ago.

year before!

I thought so... the year you won a set of Custom 3 that took months to finally get - almost in time for Christmas. But I do remember people talkin' about how excited you were upon entering the House Of Klipsch. And the next year you made an excellent tour guide. TBRFH (The Bus Ride From Hell) will probably not be forgotten soo

Jay's bus ride was the year of the last Indy Pilgrimage with Klipsch backing in 2007, when I worked at Klipsch.

Next was the summer of 2008 when we tore down my KP600 setup in the driveway. I'd help plan that Pilgrimage with Trey and Amy but a misunderstanding with my Klipsch Manager as to where I was during a break (in a meeting planning the Pilgrimage) led to an arguement that ended in me being selected as first to be laid off in June 2008. Bet you guys didn't know that employees that plan this thing do much of it on their own time!

2009 is when we kinda did our own get-together at my place with the Teen Music and Art Fair since Klipsch didn't offer any budget for the trip.

Jay's bus ride was the year of the last Indy Pilgrimage with Klipsch backing in 2008. That was the summer we tore down my KP600 setup in the driveway. The same year was the great-sleepover!

I'm thinking Jay's bus ride was 2007 - the first Pilgrimage I attended? 2008 was the year our youngest daughter Alea attended with me and I made my first visit to the House of Klipsch when Mr Paint's Mini Beast was there. I must be getting old - failing memory.

2009 is when we kinda did our own thing at my place with the Teen Music and Art Fair.

Hard to forget that one as I think we were all pooped but it was a good time.

I think you're right Ben, Klipsch hosted twice in a row in Indy, didn't they? Have to check my photos to be sure. The first few years I was around here I missed Pilgrimage because of wedding duty

Yes, you are correct. I do remember going to both of them. I actually wanted to go to "unofficial" shindig that you and Roger was putting together last summer, but between being busy at work and the fact that I was going to be out there later that summer anyway for a family reunion kinda negated that for me. Looking back at it, I should've just said "F' it!, I'm going.". I was wondering about being able to go to this one as well, did decide to just "F'it, I'm going!"

Looking forward to seeing you all in a couple of weeks!