I AM TORN!!!!!!

Ironsave

I agree with Dennie and Jacksonbart. There is no end to the colorations of hops, or the clarity of caps. Enjoy the ride!

Speaking of enjoying the ride, is that a Bugatti in that Avatart Artarama?

Kaiser, it is indeed a Bugatti. No mistaking it.

And I am leaning towards it being about a 1937 57S(unbelieveably rare ,if thats what it is). God, I love things I can't afford.

Randall

I agree with Dennie and Jacksonbart. There is no end to the colorations of hops, or the clarity of caps. Enjoy the ride!

And I am leaning towards it being about a 1937 57S(unbelieveably rare ,if thats what it is). God, I love things I can't afford.

Randall

Now, there is a statement we can all agree with! [:P]

Dennie

winchester21 "...Or sell both sets and buy some bigger heritageDevil"

thebes "There is really only one solution. Sell both and buy some Cornwalls. Trust me this is the right way to go."

+3. The Forte II has the Tractrix that you like, and very good low end. Here is a pair for sale in La Crosse (2 hours away from me). Older post but he may still have them.

There is really only one solution. Sell both and buy some Cornwalls. Trust me this is the right way to go.

Sheesh, must I solve every problem on the Forum. Big Smile

Yeah.... I have been longing for Corns FOREVER...... You may very well be correct. Thanks for solving my problem... LMAO [:o]

Nuggets; I have heard Fortes; and they are also a great speaker. I just cannot see myself paying $500 or more for a set.....

If it were Corns.... I probably would do $500-$700 max which is more in line with what I see some going for..... problem is; it's not around here......

I am enjoying the 5.2s immensely though.....

I think many people (including my SOs various family members) would like to have a dilemma such as this.....

I know KHorns; Corns Lascalas; Jubes; etc are all bigger and better; but both sets I own are great compared to what most average people own.

Randall

Now, there is a statement we can all agree with! Stick out tongue

Dennie

Indeed fellas, but it does give us things to aspire too[;)] Even average guys like Bugatti's[:o] Could not help myself Ironsave I just had too[A] Best of luck on whichever way you go[8]

Randall

Right on the money Randall! It is a 1937 Bugatti type 57S Alalante. It was found in a doctors garage in England basically untouched. It sold at Auction for several million, I don't even remember now exactly how much. What I liked about the story besides it being almost factory original was that the relatives/heirs had no idea what it was worth and really didn't care much about it until the auction house told them what they had.

A little like some of the stereo equipment being sold these days only with a lot less zero's behind the purchase price.