Way OT but I am looking for aircraft mechanics and...

USNRET

Tool Room attendant; check in/out tools and disburse commonly used hardware. Be mechanically inclined in order to speak "tools and test sets" and keep inventory.

Aircraft Servicer; Wash and service aircraft. Fuel, tow and generally assist mechanics

Aircraft Structures Mechanic; HEAVY tin bending experience, repairs mods, etc.

In Corpus Christi Texas.

I've got a nephew currently in the USAF in the UK, but I understand he'll be out within a year. I know he's been servicing aircraft, but I don't know the details of his experience. I can pass on the info, if you'd like.

OK I'll ask , what does the position pay ?

Let's see, it's union contracted but IIRC the Tool Room is $15 and change, the Mech III is around $29, I'll have to verify Servicer mid twenties per hr.

The Mech III, once qualified will travel and when acting as crew lead makes around $32-33 hr plus per diem.

All positions require DOD Secret and Homeland Security Background Check. Work starts before clearance but no travel or computer access. If clearance is not granted you are shown the door....that minute.

Small group of us here with a total of 84 including management, admin, QA etc. I am the Aircraft Maintenance Manager. We work three shifts; Days 0730-1600, Nights 1500-2330 and weekends Fri Sat Sun Mon 0630-1700.

Go here http://www.lockheedmartinjobs.com/searchall.aspx?jobcat_sel=

Input CBP as program then search. All other fields can be blank or default. If you are qualified and interested apply on line and then PM or Email me with the position you applied for. I will have to get staffing at corporate to get your resume out of the data bucket and aligned with position. If you are qualified, expect interview soonest and if selected it takes about 6 weeks to clear the medical, paperwork, etc and cleared to start.

last time i updated my security clearance before i retired from the coast guard, it took nearly an entire tour of duty just to fill out that security paperwork. i was so happy there were several years in between updates. i hate filling out those things. Good luck filling the positions. i imagine you'll get tons of applicants.