Netflix streaming Blu-Ray

kelA

• Moderators

I don't know for sure if it works, they claim to work with HD and DTS master audio, I plan on doing the same thing.

I would guess it would depend on if your Internet connection can load it fast enough, we will see ? One thing I look forward also is the Internet radio. I was looking at this.......

http://reviews.cnet.com/blu-ray-players-recorders/samsung-bd-c6500/4505-9991_7-33971080.html?tag=rvwBody

I stream Netflix HD but have never connected it to my HT to check sound. My young ons use the Wii plugged directly into the TV and the wife uses the PS3 into her bedroom TV. I can tell you that both stream wirelessly conurrently without any freezing; the PS3 is longest reach and works fine with a 40-45 signal strength.

Not sure what you are referring to. I don't recall ever seeing Netflix streaming advertised as Blu-Ray. The HD videos they stream are no where near Blu-Ray in bitrate.

Just to give you an idea, It is fairly common to have over 25Mbps bitrate on a Blu-Ray disc. I have pretty quick internet, but mine maxes out at 16Mbps.