Klipsch Pie Logos, nailed.

mungkiman

Chris, the logo is awesome - looks exactly like the picture. [Y] It'll be a few months before I finish the center & get a picture up. Hopefully the speaker will be worthy of the logo. As an aside - cool packaging idea. I'll store it that way during the build.

Thanks again, Mikie

Thanks Mikie. As for the packaging, you would appreciate how I packed the originals to send back to the people that lent them to me for producing molds. Same idea, but with 3/16" maple ply for the outer 2 layers.Precious cargo, you know. Do let me know if I can be of any further assistance.

Chris

PS - the pictures I take are of the actual pieces being sent to any particular forum member.

Garyeanderson - these are for you. Thanks for your tremendous patience.

gareeanderson%20002.jpg

Hi Chris

I just went out to get the bill's, I mean mail and your package was there. What a great surprise to see after Tuesday's snow turned to yesterday’s rain to this morning’s Ice. The packaging is superb and the product even better. I can't wait to finish one of the projects to get them applied. It's going to be awhile but they will be worn proudly on the TSCM clones and the next project too.

Thank you so much

Gary

Thanks Cris. The logo's arrived in great shape and they look very nice. Your creative and artistic packing style will soon be copied by everyone. As you know, I asked for 3 black logo's with silver trim, and they came out perfect. All three match each other and you couldn't pick one out from another. They look fantastic on my three La Scala's. Why, I think they even sound better now.

If anyone is sitting on the fence right now about ordering some of these, I say go for it now. The price is right, service is fast, quality is as good as it gets, and you just never know for whatever reason, when the supply might dry up and stop.

Thanks again Cris. Please let me know if/when a copper tint can be used similar to the bronze type you are using. I'd like three more. dwillie.