Klipsch Pie Logos, nailed.

mungkiman

Well done and I'm impressed.

The ones Tom did a "few years ago" and I painted had a black background with the exposed face being bronze/gold/etc... The black background with the gold/bronze foreground is very attractive.

A very nice product and thank you for the effort.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Garyeanderson - these are for you. Thanks for your tremendous patience.

Hi Chris

That’s funny, no one has ever accused me of having "tremendous patience" ever in my life. I haven't even finished the TSCM bass bin clones and I have drawn out the MWM-s full size on paper and moved out the TSCM clone this morning and placed the paper template in position to get a feel for if it will fit in upstairs room. The problem is, it only take up another 15 inches of floor space so it looks like when the weather gets a bit milder I'll be building a pair of mahogany MWM-s to keep the Baltic birch La Scala clone bin’s and ash Tscm clones company. I love the black pie badges, they look great!

Thanks Gary

• Moderators

I haven't even finished the TSCM bass bin clones and I have drawn out the MWM-s full size on paper and moved out the TSCM clone this morning and placed the paper template in position to get a feel for if it will fit in upstairs room.

That's funny that's the same thing we did. I put paper together and placed it where it was going to go for a couple of days and made sure that's what they wanted because it was my wife and daughters idea to build them.

They have long been done and we love them, I used Red Oak because other things in the room were Oak. I would recommend building singles, they are much easier to move around, still each about 212 pounds without the driver.

Hope you have a big room ! [:P]

They are big, but they sound much bigger.

Mungkiman, those are some great looking logos, you did a fine job with them. [H]