where do you download music legally?

SuBXeRo

just curious, always looking for new options. i havevbeen using gomusic.ru for about 5 years now. Only downside is that the bitrates can vary between songs usually nothing below 128, never had anything lower than that. I would like a more high quality mp3 but looking to dl songs at a good price like 10-15 cents a song.

Try Frostwire. I have a friend who does DJ work that told me about it. So far, it's been working great for me. The song downloads are free.

You can pretty much assume if your not paying its not legal.

I imagine the program is perfectly legal to have and use but downloading copyrighted material from a peer to peer file sharing program is not going to be legal.

I guess its all good until your service provider sends you a notice of warning but I wouldn't recommend it.

Try Frostwire. I have a friend who does DJ work that told me about it. So far, it's been working great for me. The song downloads are free.

You can pretty much assume if your not paying its not legal.

I imagine the program is perfectly legal to have and use but downloading copyrighted material from a peer to peer file sharing program is not going to be legal.

I guess its all good until your service provider sends you a notice of warning but I wouldn't recommend it.

I never really thought about that. I'll look into it, thanks.