another pair of heritage out the window

BigStewMan

so i see a pair of la scalas for sale a few hours north of me. i'm interested. today, i get my taxes done...i owe $3000. apparently, i need to increase my payroll withholdings another $200 per month so i'll break even next year. so, i guess those la scalas go to the IRS this year. truth be told, i don't know how many more speakers i can fit in my one bedroom apartment anyway--there's 12 in the living room already--not all hooked up though, have a pair of H1s and H2s collecting dust; BUT, i want la scalas...and cornwalls too, oh yeah and some belles, maybe a pair of Khorns...i guess i could move the dining room table, slot machine, and traffic signal light out and make room for some jubs. so many things i'd rather do than send uncle sam my money. hope the rest of you fair better than i did. **steve**

Taxes are hard to stay on top of. Once you get them down to a manageable state, something comes up to tip the balance. As time passes, you loose deductions as your income creeps up and your dependents graduate college.

Taxes are hard to stay on top of. Once you get them down to a manageable state, something comes up to tip the balance. As time passes, you loose deductions as your income creeps up and your dependents graduate college.

I plan on adopting a female Sweddish Volley Ball team. That should set me straight tax wise.