10 seconds to love

CT vintage

• 2 weeks later...

Videos of my system: (more to come soon)

and...

nice videos, I had seen these when I was researching klipsch online. I have recently seen a local listing for a set of Belles for $2200 but seemed a bit pricey to me. Look like they are in excellent condition. I have been secretly looking at the la scala and belles and other older klipsch speakers. I just don't if I have the room for them. I was going to ask you what mic you use for these videos, I have tried a Blue Eyeball and its decent but doesn't pick up the sound like I thought it would.

Is that a temporary setup for your LaScala's or is that preferred to have them side-by-side with each other?

Certainly not. :-( It's a compromise given the space constraints of living in a one bedroom apartment. I wouldn't let them sit in storage, so I use them regardless. If the girlfriend ever agrees to flipping the entire living room around, I'd be able to spread them out, but for now this works for me.

I'll bite crappy but here they are

Very nice video of your Cornwalls!! [Y] Looks as though the media moguls got their meat hooks into the second one though..[:@]

Solution is simple, recycle the girlfriend to a needy buddy and have a rocking bachelor pad.

Come on dude, clearly her priority's are faulty, time to send her packing back to mom & dad for re-education.

JK kinda.

Not my system but this pair grabbed my eye when I was looking at your quiet hollow. Hope they don't belong to anyone on the board

They say they are RF63's but I think they might really be 35's

That reminds me I need to pick up a pint of Vanilla ice cream and call my mom.

Videos of playing audio systems...I don't get it. What's the point? I mean, if it was a hi-fi recording played back on a high-quality rig, OK, maybe. But otherwise, everything sounds the same. You are limited to the performance of the recording and the playback; and since the recording is generally just the camcorder mic and the playback is through pc speakers, it all sounds identical whether it is klipschorns or pro-medias. I still enjoy the pics, though!