fifteen20s

Question for you guys.

My HT consists of:

Integra DHC-9.9

Anthem Statement A5

RF-82II in front

RF-62II for rear

RC-52II center

My next upgrade will be my center channel. I know that the RC-62II is the recommended center to go with the RF-82II’s but the RC-64II is affordable for me. My Initial thinking is to get the largest speaker I can afford but I also realize that everything has to work in harmony. So … Get the RC-64II or RC-62-II?

Although i have not had a chance to use them in surround sound yet i have the klipsch rf-82 (originals) and klipsch rc-64ii. I think the last versions (original rf-82 and rc-64) matched up better than the new versions (rf-82ii and rc-64ii). Definantly not a perfect match in my comparison but i would still recommend getting the biggest cent you can. You can always get the rf-7ii down the road.

I currently have a pair of RF-82's and a RC-64. You can tell the RC-64 is a much higher quality speaker and the bass response from it is much tighter than the 82's. However, when everything is all set and done, they sound great together. I plan to keep it this way until I upgrade my fronts to the RF-7 II's sometime after college.