USNRET

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Waht is on shelf number two from the top? Almost looks like another VRD

Gary and Craig are spot on. A JM Tercel II (no Cream) bought from Mark on his last build.

Shelf #2 from the top would be right below the TT. It doesnt look like a JM pre too me, I agree it looks like an amp.

Gary and Craig are spot on. A JM Tercel II (no Cream) bought from Mark on his last build.

Shelf #2 from the top would be right below the TT. It doesnt look like a JM pre too me, I agree it looks like an amp.

Here is another view of the Juicy Music Tercel II phono preamplifier. I've got to believe USNRET knows what equipment he has [:)]....

Nice review here http://www.affordableaudio.org/JuicyTercel.pdf

post-38331-13819657079842_thumb.jpg

I had to run down stairs after I saw the pic. I wanted to make sure my tercel was still on the shelf :). I have the same model except mine has the cream as well as mm. They are really nice sounding and dead quiet phono pre's. Nice looking set up for sure. Bet it sounds just as nice !!!!

Here is another view of the Juicy Music Tercel II phono preamplifier. I've got to believe USNRET knows what equipment he has Smile....

Nice review here http://www.affordableaudio.org/JuicyTercel.pdf

Nah! He is too busy to notice. I have never seen a pre like that.

Very nice, thanks for the review. Glad I have the Blueberry so that I do not have the feeling I am missing out on something. Interesting about the BUgle Boys though. I use a siemans CCA in the 6DJ8 spot. Once I thought it was going bad in put in my Bugle Boy and was entirely un impressed in the sound. Could have been the tube was not perfect or something, but the CCa's are the only way to go.