members in Tulsa

InVeNtOr

Falcon,

yep, lost my job. finally i had an opportunity in Tulsa, so i took it. at first i was going to stay up here and the wife and kid was staying in Texas. we lasted about 1 week. we couldn't stand being apart. so we rented out our house and all of us are up here now. the renters take care of the home and all the bills so i don't have that finical burden of living in two places. from the time i put the ad on craigslist to the time we collected the first months rent, it was 5 days. i'm not making a profit on it, just renting it for my mortauge. i know that's not smart, but i would rather not have to pay anything then maybe pay the entire amount.

i hope my season here is short and i can come back to texas. not saying tulsa is a bad place to live, just saying i between the two, i prefer my home in forney.

so, no one from tulsa with klipsch huh? lol, it figures....lol

Falcon,

yep, lost my job. finally i had an opportunity in Tulsa, so i took it. at first i was going to stay up here and the wife and kid was staying in Texas. we lasted about 1 week. we couldn't stand being apart. so we rented out our house and all of us are up here now. the renters take care of the home and all the bills so i don't have that finical burden of living in two places. from the time i put the ad on craigslist to the time we collected the first months rent, it was 5 days. i'm not making a profit on it, just renting it for my mortauge. i know that's not smart, but i would rather not have to pay anything then maybe pay the entire amount.

i hope my season here is short and i can come back to texas. not saying tulsa is a bad place to live, just saying i between the two, i prefer my home in forney.

whatever it is that you do, i hope that you're able to get back home soon. Good luck and best wishes to you.

Falcon,

Tulsa is not a bad place at all, not at all. You may end-up liking it, if you can take the cold.

If you're into salivating over vintage audio gear, drop by the speaker doctor on Mingo Rd, just a few blocks south of the BA expressway.

I lived in Broken Arrow, and commuted to work in downtown Tulsa everyday for almost 14 yrs, before moving back to Texas in 2009. And I'd been to Forney quite a few times, and still go once or twice a year. My wife has an uncle in Forney that I like very much, we visit him when we can, Rockwall is nice too, I like that area of Texas, but I'm not too crazy about Dallas. Too much city for me.