Rb61ii mount

JasonJCarney

I am currently using those stands to hold up my RB-35s in the back surround location. Those stands rock. Easy to put up and use. They don't tilt too far down, so keep that in mind. Placement is an issue when you need to point speakers a certain direction. (In my case, tilted down towards the listener. I couldn't go as far up as I would have liked. I had to keep the tweeter at ear level with the couch).

I did install a small security screw into the bottom of each speaker...I'm not sure it was needed, but did it anyway.

• Moderators

I ordered the pinpoint am40 side clamp mounts. Seems like I have seen them in someone home theatre on this forum. I believe their room was dark red and they had rb's mounted as rear surrounds

I think youth has them

Yes, I used to have them and mounted RB-35's with them. They worked great, I just had them mounted way too high for them to sound good. Link

rb35-8.jpg

Just to clairify, my RB35's did not have the hole in the bottom, i just installed a small security screw into the bottom.

While we are talking about RB35s, mine don't have the Keyhole mounts on the backs either...even though the klipsch website says they have them. There isn't even a trace of old holes where the mounts might have been.

• Moderators

I felt the same way but I had them angled all the way down (I think it was 10 degrees) and I did not want to risk them coming loose and landing on the head of one of my guests. Not worth it to me. Two tiny holes or one dead dude. :)