Mystery of Brunt solved???

Brunt

Hello everyone, I am posting in Home Theater because let's face it...this is where the action is. I have been accused of being another forum member's side account or secret identity. I can assure you I am my own person...The other member who I share views and geography with can be far to argumentative for my taste, it's as if he wants us to tear each other apart. Anyway, I have partially updated my signature and I will post some pics soon once I get my room back together and get everything setup. I recently cut a hole in my wall and put in a JasonJCarney Signature Edition AV rack and cleanup has been slow. One more thing, let's keep the comments about goofy/cheesy profile pics to a minimum. Later, Buttnuts!!

That was me that accused you of being the same person. You've GOT to admit there are striking similarities (beyond the beautiful portraits). It's as if you bought all of JJCs old gear. Anyway, I hereby and forever retract my statement that you are one in the same. Glad both of you are here!

My RF-62ii's were his! lol...and he actually helped me find the deal on the RC-3. Found the RS-3's recently on Craigslist. I had a Polk Monitor setup originally which I liked, but I'm glad I transitioned to the Klipsch stuff...and did so because of hearing his different setups.

That was me that accused you of being the same person. You've GOT to admit there are striking similarities (beyond the beautiful portraits). It's as if you bought all of JJCs old gear. Anyway, I hereby and forever retract my statement that you are one in the same. Glad both of you are here!

My RF-62ii's were his! lol...and he actually helped me find the deal on the RC-3. Found the RS-3's recently on Craigslist. I had a Polk Monitor setup originally which I liked, but I'm glad I transitioned to the Klipsch stuff...and did so because of hearing his different setups.

Plus the same receiver, and paint on screen, and...well, you get the idea.

Plus the same receiver, and paint on screen, and...well, you get the idea.

Yeah, he found the receiver deal too. Paint mix is different, but he's not the biggest fan of painting.

Be advised I do not know what MST3K even is nor do I enjoy the finer things in life like PBR. Now you make that an ice cold Genny light then I'm in.

dalton.jpg

This is a photo proving that this is my kitchen. Now we have a new curtain, new sink, new counter top and new appliances...but take notice of the spice rack and light fixture being the same and the Sam Adams and Dunkin Donuts items on the counter hinting towards a New England home.

1313536251.jpg

Pics of Brunts Celtics themed Bar known as "The Rebound"

1313536796.jpg

My son and I enjoying a cold one at the Rebound

1313536761.jpg

He sometimes goes in without me..... they'll serve anyone at that dive bar!

1313537002.jpg

1313536992.jpg

And this would be us celebrating the Bruins Stanley Cup Victory with some Sam Adams Infinium! Don't worry, my wife was the DD that night as well as the voice of reason! [pi]

1313536972.jpg