My Name Is Matthew And I Am A Klipsch ADDICT!!!!

Ironsave

Sweet! bravo.gif

Step 1, is to admit you are powerless... Oh wait, you probably already know that!! lol.gif

Dennie Wink

Coincidentally; I am learning and implementing these steps for real......

Life has never been better......

(Me too drinky...... Beer ).....

Yes

welcomewave.gif I've been a "Friend of Bill W's" for over 16 years now. Life is Good! clap.gif

There are a few of "us" here. Congrats Man!

Dennie

• Moderators

I had only heard a pair like that once, they were really nice and were smaller than expected, good deal.

What's worse addict or hoarder ? Don't matter I'm not getting rid of any and I don't blame you a bit for adding to your collection. [H] And I can stop anytime, really. [Y]

welcomewave.gif I've been a "Friend of Bill W's" for over 16 years now. Life is Good! clap.gif

There are a few of "us" here. Congrats Man!

Dennie

Dennie,

I just became acquainted with my new friend Bill W. about 3 weeks ago.

Great people at his local hangout...... As I said; things are going very well!

Thanks for the kind welcome! (Congrats not necessary; I am late to this party; but better late than never!)

There are a few of "us" here.

Absolutely beautiful, O.D.A.A.T. my friend, the promises really do come true.

Good to see you Matt and, you would know, as "The Promises" are coming true in your Life! [Y]

Funny, I was going to "PM" you about this thread, but it seems that will not be necessary!

Dennie

KGs and the like speakers could be the end of a KlipschFan. I say that because decent deals on them seem to come up often enough. That if like how I originally bought speakers,could end someone due to the money spent. Any decent deal at good klipsh speakers I jump at. The little KGs seem to be the little guys that can, and the larger ones seem like a poor man's Heritage (that's a compliment). The two ways sound great, especially the ones with Tratix Horns. They could be trouble if you want to slowly work your way up to La Scalas and Khorns though. I could have spent in the thousands on well priced KGs. I finally said no more.

Well by no more I meant sell to friends and family at cost. But I really appreciate the KG (and Tangent) lines of speakers. The decent prices have let me convert many people to KlipschFans. And they are a great bang for the buck.

Hi Matthew!

Sorry, I don't think you will find any 12 step program here. Unless it is 12 steps to your car so you can head for your next pair of Klipsch!

I knew I was hooked when I was checking google maps for how many thousands of miles it would be to drive for a certain pair. I factor in how much I would pay for gas, sigh, and then go back to looking closer to home.

Luckily, I haven't had to drive over a couple of hours yet!

Chisox,

I agree, these are excellent bang for buck.

I have owned:

KG 1.2s; 1.5s; 3 sets of 2s (2 pair in oak; these being Walnut, one of the two oak pair are in extended family), 2 pairs of 2.5s (both light oak); one pair of 3s that are extended family and one pair of 5.2s.....

I have not spent thousands but definitely close to a thousand....... (Have at least broke even overall, but may have made some money; including the Christmas gift of the KG 2s to my Faatherinlaw).....

This particular pair is walnut; which is rare (to me); I have not seen a pair of KG2s come up in walnut before.

High on the WAF factor, because she likes Walnut; and it's my favorite also.

Again; these are for the bedroom...... I would almost prefer 2.5s; but these were a great price; nice overall shape; and fit the bill....

Listening to FM again tonight; these sound FANTASTIC.

I am very pleased......

Hi Matthew!

Sorry, I don't think you will find any 12 step program here. Unless it is 12 steps to your car so you can head for your next pair of Klipsch!

I knew I was hooked when I was checking google maps for how many thousands of miles it would be to drive for a certain pair. I factor in how much I would pay for gas, sigh, and then go back to looking closer to home.

LMAO; it's about a 30 step program to me.... (from here to the car). [Y]

My longest drive was about 2.5 each way; to middle Indiana, where I got my KV 4 for $165.......

Hi Matthew!

I have considered flying to another country to check out the speakers buy them and then personally manage their journey back to my home. I'm not addicted at all!