11 Pilgrimage goers got a question for ya

J.4knee

• Moderators

I can't remember if we had Gallery there or not? Trey will have to chime in. Or a pilgrim who actually paid attention.

For what it's worth, I can tell you that we did a lot of A/B comparisons here during development, and they are far and away the best flat speakers I've heard. But I realize I'm partial.

Yes, I happened to have spent some time in the room that was set up with the Gallery series product, and I deemed it to be a great bang for the buck, however I must warn you that they are glossy, and will reflect light. This may or may not be an issue to a potential purchaser. ( I know I would prefer a satin finish, if I were buying them for a family room )

• Moderators

Yes, I happened to have spent some time in the room that was set up with the Gallery series product, and I deemed it to be a great bang for the buck, however I must warn you that they are glossy, and will reflect light. This may or may not be an issue to a potential purchaser. ( I know I would prefer a satin finish, if I were buying them for a family room )

Glad to see someone was paying attention, [Y] you can't possibly expect me to, by now you should know better.