Average cost of an RSW15 on ebay?

bytor74

• Moderators

Sense of humor? Sorry, dident know this was a peanut gallery.

It can be, we try, [A] it gets boring being serious all the time, so on occasion we make fun of somebody. [:P]

And it does not matter if it's a real question or not, it's just plain luck. [:'(] Don't tell me I need to sit up straight also, and not lean back in my chair, I hate that. [:-*]

When this forum first started it was a rule, only serious answers were allowed and it never really caught on because most people can spot a joke and like having fun. So later in an attempt to have more people here they allowed a joke here and there, it caught on like crazy. [Y]

As of right now there are 50,328 forum members not counting a few are probably now dead, [:(] which proves there are way more people who like or at least don't mind a little joke now and then compared to the few who get there panties in a knot if there questions are not immediately met and something funny was added to there question.

That sounds dumb enough, you going to be OK now, the initiation is over,[{] now it's your turn to tease someone, see it's going to be fun. [:D]

Oh I forgot you had a question. I don't know ? Name your price, if it don't sell regroup ?

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Not to change the subject for long but....oldtimer, is that guy in your avatar the guy that personally shot over 200 people in the head with his pistola?

Ché Guevara

If I am not mistaken...

Yes thanks, I forgot it's name.

dtel-

Wow, you actually took that much time to explain how its ok on joke on here?? lol Ok, look. You can do whatever ya want obviously. I dident say you couldent joke on here did I? Ofcourse not. And you seeeeem like a nice guy. But frankly what I was looking for was real anwsers. Thats not so hard to understand is it? And ya, I have a sense of humor, especially when somethings funny. But when its just kinda lame, well....its just kinda lame. Do I mind if you post useless stuff? Nope. Does it help me, or make me laugh? Sorry, but not really.

If your going to try to be funny, well, be funnny man [:P]

With that said, no biggie really. Im just bustin your balls a bit. Have a nice day fellow Klipsch brother [H]

With that said, no biggie really. I'm just bustin your balls a bit. Have a nice day fellow Klipsch brother Cool

dtel is one of the good ones but depending on the group that you gravitate to, there will be plenty of ball bustin goin on. I think that you actually got your answer to a tough question and in fact I considered making you an offer, but when you couldn't take a joke, I had to refrain.[:P] On a serious note, I agree with fish that you should be able to get 800 all day long and I just happened to score 2 on exceptional deals and I would purchase every RSW15 in mint condition for $600 all day long and flip them. The economy is effecting everything right now and it's not a matter of worth, it's a matter of finding the right buyer. Welcome to the forum!

Pete

• Moderators

EDIT.....I have got to start typing faster, two people answered before I could hit post.

Ha, got you to answer, It was just silly not really funny. I didn't have an answer so I just put some [bs], I usually have that.

"And you seeeeem like a nice guy" It's just a cover, some can't get past the rasta monkey look. [:S]

The reason no one gave you an answer could be they don't know except for a guess, There are not alot of RSW-15 up for sale and someone really looking for one would probably pay more, I always thought it was a good sub, never had one but thought it sounded good.

Not to change the subject for long but....oldtimer, is that guy in your avatar the guy that personally shot over 200 people in the head with his pistola?

Ché Guevara

If I am not mistaken...

Yes Fish it is he. An Andy Warhol version which with a few other renditions have trivialized the anti-capitalist revolutionary into an icon for rebellious youth in the consumer culture which Che was so fervently against. Palpable irony if it ever existed.

• Moderators

Ché Guevara

If I am not mistaken...

Yes Fish it is he. An Andy Warhol version which with a few other renditions have trivialized the anti-capitalist revolutionary into an icon for rebellious youth in the consumer culture which Che was so fervently against. Palpable irony if it ever existed.

Darn Oldtimer, pretty smart dude for an old hippie. [Y]

I mean that in the nicest possible way of course. [:o]

What's funny is how you have yelled and stomped your feet like a toddler insisting on an "average" price instead of just selling it for what might seem fair to you. Even when you were given a giant hint that 700 was about right by rennoc442 you resisted common sense.

You've been on here longer than I have, but there comes a time in a post where you just need to sit back and let go realizing that it's all O.K. and counter attacks do nothing and serve no purpose and respectfully, I would say, that's where this is. Just let it rest and go on about life as this will serve no purpose.

I agree pete, but the OP never had a clue as to what the joke was. It's all done now. Oh, and thanks dtel although I was never really a hippie, only a musician.

It's all good! I love you guys ( don't even go there ) I've posted many smart as* remarks that only a few have really appreciated and I'm OK with that. This forum is a place to help, escape, release. learn, connect, JOKE, ..............out of words, hell I need another beer, (that's just funny, I don't care who you are)........

"but there comes a time in a post where you just need to sit back and let go realizing that it's all O.K...."

Couldent agree more Pete, and thanks for the honest eval of my prices. Although I dont for a second believe you were going to shoot me an offer, nice try anyways [:D]

As for you though "oldtimmer", well, your still not very funny, and your now getting others to ask you to just give it up. I couldent agree more. Calling someone a toddler is only going to make yourself infact look like one. And from the way you write, Im thinking thats not far off. Again, all I asked for was help. I've got it kinda, so, why dont ya just drop it, ya? And no, Im not just going to guess at what seems "fair" to me. Now that wouldent be fair to others now would it or to myself for that matter. Understanding the market is one of the first rules of selling, and if you dont know where to start, your infact lost, like I was. And I dont need GIANT hints, I mearly need to know how to get an average price on ebay from MANY past sales. Now thats COMMON SENSE. Trusting someone you dont know off a forum is just stupid. Now thats not to say the info wasent correct (as a matter of fact Im sure it was correct), but to just take one persons word on it is simply STUPID, kinda like your remarks. There, now we've both acted like children [:P] Wana stop acting like children? Im ready. lol Im guessing your not though... I'll hold my breath in anticipation of common sense taking over. [O]

Couldent agree more Pete, and thanks for the honest eval of my prices. Although I dont for a second believe you were going to shoot me an offer, nice try anyways Big Smile

I really was, but since I scored my 2 dirt cheap, I wouldn't offend you with a low ball offer and I need another speaker like I need to be flogged. I did shoot a friend of mine an e-mail as he really wants one and I will follow up when he responds. BTW, if you think commen sense is going to take over at this point; this is going to be a long thread.[bs] My honest suggestion would be to keep the 15 if you can and never regret selling it.