Every now and again Lady Luck shines on you

jhoak

The local FM radio station that I listen to more often than not has been having a little contest. You go to their web site and register and 3 time a day they call out a name. If they call out your name you have 15 minutes to call in and claim the prize. The prize is $200.

Well at 4:20 PM today they called out my name and as luck would have it I was listening at the time. WHOO-HOO!!! I'm now $200 richer than I was when I woke up this morning.

All of the $200 winners are entered in a drawing for $1K next month. Who knows... Maybe lightning does indeed strike twice. Here's hoping.

Maybe I should go and buy a lotto ticket or two. [:D]

In August, the same thing happened to me, I called in to the local radio station that I listen to, and won $ 100. It's the easiest contest ever, they give away $ 100 every hour on the hour to the 9th caller through, and twice a day they double that to $ 200. The contest gives away $ 300,000 over the length of it, with 11 chances a day to win.

Rock 94's noBS.....

http://www.rock94.com/contact.aspx

post-9504-13819663676574_thumb.png