Accessories4less.com

sunburnwilly

I purchased a refurbed Marantz AV8003 from them that is defective . No signal from right main or rear surround outputs and the enter button on the remote does not respond . I have filled out the return claim and am waiting for their reply .

Just curious if any members here have used their services and what have your experiences been with them .

Thanx in advance .

I have known many forum members and others that have bought from A4L and all have given them praise. They are an outlet for new and refurbished gear and stand by their product. Send it back for refund(if within proper time period) or have them send out a replacement. I have never heard of them not making good on defective gear when proper protocol is followed.

Good luck,

Bill

I returned a Marantz and it was no hassle.I didn't get another unit so I had to pay for return shipping, for a replacement should be no charge.I sent it back and about a week later they sent me another unit.I contacted them and told them of the error, they sent me a nice Marantz t shirt.

I bought a refurbed Onkyo AVR (forget the model #) from them that turned out to be defective. By the time I returned it they were out of stock on that model and without a suitable replacement. I ended up getting a full refund for everything except the return shipping. I could have driven it to them. They're 1.5 hours from me. Shipping it back was cheaper than the gas and 4 - 5 hours of my time.

Either way I felt that the customer service was good and the refund prompt.

The only "quibble" I had about the transaction and it is truly minor is that they did not initally refund the sales tax (~$20). I sent an email questioning that and the credit showed up within a day.

I would have no issues whatsoever with doing business with A4L in the future.

• 3 weeks later...

Soo , the defective unit was sent back . A4L received and signed for it at 7am Nov. 17th . I only know this because of UPS tracking . In fact they never acknowledged receiving the item ; a common courtesy . It took me calling them on Nov. 22nd to get a response . To their credit they apologized and overnighted me another Marantz AV 8003 which I received Wed. Nov 23rd . The unit I received was worse than the first , same problems but different channels were effected and the unit appears to be a return that was never inspected at all .

At this point I have a bad taste in my mouth for both A4L and Marantz . I have given them an email heads up and will be calling them again tomorrow . How many times should I go through this before saying enough is enough ?

Third time's the charm . Unit went through it's set up with no problems and is in place and working fine .

As far as A4L I would do business with them again . There was a lapse on their part initially but they more than made up for it . In fact they shipped the third unit while I was still in possession of the second one ! That was completely unexpected .