Busted, Again!

Taz

I work with a semi retired chinese guy who is in to audio gear (mainly for home theater) and he was telling me that he would soon be getting a new receiver to replace his old one. I asked him what brand he was looking at and he said that it would have to be Sony. A little surprised I asked why it would have to be Sony and he said because that's what he currently has and his wife wouldn't notice the difference. I got a good chuckle out of that one!

Tell him to get Anthem avp and stick S O N Y on.

• Moderators

Walk in with it and have that, "got a problem with it look".

No really, are all of you really that scared of your wives or girlfriends to the point where you can't have your own hobby ? [:#]

I don't get it, and never will.

Were married 33 years and we both should do what we like, unless it's chasing other people, I asked just to make sure although I knew the answer. [:|]

EDIT; Ok 24 hours past and no one jumped me yet on this. [:P] You can never tell around here.

No really, are all of you really that scared of your wives or girlfriends to the point where you can't have your own hobby ? Zip it!

Were married 33 years and we both should do what we like, unless it's chasing other people, I asked just to make sure although I knew the answer. Indifferent

EDIT; Ok 24 hours past and no one jumped me yet on this. Stick out tongue You can never tell around here.

Married wisely you have. [H]

No really, are all of you really that scared of your wives or girlfriends to the point where you can't have your own hobby ? Zip it!

Were married 33 years and we both should do what we like, unless it's chasing other people, I asked just to make sure although I knew the answer. Indifferent

EDIT; Ok 24 hours past and no one jumped me yet on this. Stick out tongue You can never tell around here.

I agree with you. I've never had to hide any of the audio gear, and there's always been total support.

Bruce

My dogs have never said one negative word about my audio obsessions.....! I have a Golden Retriever and I figured that I needed some Golden Jubilees to go with him...he didn't object. The Black lab appears to be a bit pissed, though...........She doesn't remember that I got her a set of Black Klipschorns last year....how quickly they forget....!

• Moderators

My dogs have never said one negative word about my audio obsessions.....! I have a Golden Retriever and I figured that I needed some Golden Jubilees to go with him...he didn't object. The Black lab appears to be a bit pissed, though...........She doesn't remember that I got her a set of Black Klipschorns last year....how quickly they forget....!

Can never please them sometimes, as long as they don't lift there leg on them or chew the corner off your good. [:P]

Better take care of your latest speakers, there is NO replacing them, almost one of a kind. [:o] [Y]

I work with a semi retired chinese guy who is in to audio gear (mainly for home theater) and he was telling me that he would soon be getting a new receiver to replace his old one. I asked him what brand he was looking at and he said that it would have to be Sony. A little surprised I asked why it would have to be Sony and he said because that's what he currently has and his wife wouldn't notice the difference. I got a good chuckle out of that one!

I heard of a McIntosh dealer telling a customer that the style of their gear rarely changes, so newer and more expensive items go unnoticed. [;)]

Found a Marantz 2325 that would make a perfect match for the one I already have. Sweating a little, Heart palpatations, Slight drooling which I was trying to conceal. All went away when I was told it was already sold. Then the depression set in. If I had only made it a couple days earlier.

Turned the Khorns up to about 30 watts for the 1st time, Holy $h!#. Way too loud for my taste in what I consider my normal state of mind.