To Jub or not to Jub

Guest Anonymous

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Many of the cinema system's crossovers are balanced for behind the screen operation and will be out of proper balance for the usual home enviroment. Modification of the network or some type of EQ will most likely be needed for best results.

That will just give you more "SPARKLE" on the top end...

I didn't realize it had its own passive however, I'm operating under the presumption that he's going to be running this system as a 2-way. If that is an accurate presumption then I don't think he can use his current passive.

(right?)

It sounds awesome as a three way....you active xover guys are the only ones pushing 2 way. He's all set with a klipsch OEM configuration. If I were him, I'd run with what he has they way it is setup.

I agree if he has the OEM passive config I think he should run with it as is...

Guest Anonymous

I'm going to try to use it as three way with the 335 HF/MF section i have. Correct, it has a factory on-board xover with an autoformer(added after) to attenuate the HF section only. I think this is there to attenuate the HF section so you can use it with different Cabs. 904, La Scala, Jubilee, And a Belle[:D]

Guest Anonymous

I dont know of any others, i would have liked to audition them if i new...to late now. I think it was coyotee told me to take the "leap of faith".

Guest Anonymous

Going where the belles are. I may sell those to yet, time will tell.

I cant update my Signature, i've been emailing back and forth with amy all afternoon on that issue. I cant edit my profile for some reason.

I would have liked to audition them if i new...to late now. I think it was coyotee told me to take the "leap of faith".

but ...the outcome would have been the same.

After I heard the Jubilees I realized I had never ever heard anything better or even close.

I only purchased the K402 upper horns for my LaScalas.

Every time I play music through them I am awed.

I hope you find them as wonderful as most everyone else who has heard the Jubilee system does.

Guest Anonymous

Did they confirm that the shipping address was Jacksonville, FL?

Angel

Actually no, they originally had them going to Knoxville with the dogs, but i fixed that. Now there going to Jacksonville.[Y]