Congratulations To The NY Giants!!

Rick

Boy, that one came right down to the wire! Hernandez darn near came up with that Hail Mary pass during that last 5 seconds of the game!

I was pretty certain that the Patriots were gong to take this one, but holy crap, this one basically ended pretty being a near re-play of Superbowl 42!

Congrats on the Giants indeed!

While I'm a diehard Steelers fan, I have always liked the Giants (the only NY football team I care for). I am happy for Eli Manning in particular, because he now stands as his own man for certain, no longer "Peyton's little brother". He has proven to be a clutch performer, and my hat's off to him. Congrats!!

The Giants defense gave up 56 points over 4 playoff games in defeating teams with a combined record of 51-13. They came together at the right time of the season. Eli played conservatively, with no turnovers & they got some lucky bounces, which you need to win these types of games. Undefeated in NFC championship games, (5-0 in the Super Bowl era) & now 4-1 in the Super Bowl itself. Hats off to Coughlin & the G-Men!

This will no doubt go down in history as one of the greatest Super Bowl catches of all time. Before I saw the replay in slow motion I thought there was no way he got both feet down inbounds. Great throw, great catch!!