And here's what i got today!!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thaddeus, I see all the post about a "cute baby" but we all know how everyone says that about all babies, So I went to the expert. My wife is a Pediatric Nurse, according to her babies run the gamut from adorable, to FLK (funny looking kid) Sorry I know you guys are not up on medical terms. The verdict is in and Adelaide is Adorable! Glad I could help clear this up.

• Moderators

I just showed Adelaide's pic to my wife. I got the classic, "Awwwwwwwww, she's SO cute"!

I got the exact same response, exact.

When did you see my wife?? Nevermind, I don't want to know.

I'm not supposed to say, but I will say Your sub sounds great, nice yard also, but your low on beer. [:o]

• Moderators

I went to the expert. My wife is a Pediatric Nurse, according to her babies run the gamut from adorable, to FLK (funny looking kid) Sorry I know you guys are not up on medical terms.

She is still being nice, I'm sure she has ran across a few that made her think, oh *%*# that's an ugly baby. [:o]

I just showed Adelaide's pic to my wife. I got the classic, "Awwwwwwwww, she's SO cute"!

I got the exact same response, exact.

When did you see my wife?? Nevermind, I don't want to know.

I'm not supposed to say, but I will say Your sub sounds great, nice yard also, but your low on beer. Surprise

I'm low on beer because I drink a lot. I drink a lot because my wife runs around on me...........wait. maybe she runs around on me because I drink a lot. I forget.

(I do appreciate you touching up the lawn on your last visit though. I'll stock the fridge.)

• Moderators

That's funny, If I were to knock on you door one day and you were not home, your wife would probably think, oh great it's one of those loons from that forum, where's my pepper spray. [*-)]

Is no thread sacred and safe from rabbit-hole conversations? :P

here she is with one of her great grandmothers ..all 4 are actually still alive, but this one is the only one in-state. and this is actually my daughter's mom's mom's mom ..so we got a cool picture with the full 4 generations of Knust women together.

• Moderators

Don't look like it, you can't trust anyone these days. [:(]

To keep this on track, I think they call that Great Grandmother. [;)] Just giving you a hard time, enjoy the new baby.

Untill they activate the "ignore" function and you put me and detel on the list, then no.

What a great pic, nothing better than family...................nothing. Where's the 4 generation pic with all 4 ladies?

Untill they activate the "ignore" function and you put me and detel on the list, then no.

What a great pic, nothing better than family...................nothing. Where's the 4 generation pic with all 4 ladies?

hehehe. all of you are ignored, hence forth.

• Moderators

I thought that was an awesome pic, suitable for framing and hanging in your daughters room.

Good idea, not many get that chance.

Look at all of them in that picture smiling. [:D] don't let it fool you, they will turn on you like a bear if you mess with the baby, it's a mother thing you wouldn't stand a chance.

• Moderators

So how is everything going, I know it's alot of changes with a new baby but you get use to it. It does get better when they start to sleep all night. [Y]

For me the next big change was when they start to crawl, you find out one day when they are not where you put them, they have crawled off and went exploring across the room. [:o]

ha! i forget that none of us are Facebook friends. we had a media blackout for a few days while we assimilated to this new life, but are doing much better. I'm working from home this week and next and was able to take last week off. I also worked from home for about 3 weeks prior to delivery - I've got a pretty sweet boss/company.

Our kid is super mellow. she eats, sleeps, poops on about a 3-4 hour cycle so we've actually managed to catch up on sleep. her weight is up, slight jaundice is gone, and she's as perfect in her health as is possible. not real fussy at all and it would seem all of my noise conditioning in utero paid off - she doesn't startle AT all and we don't have to walk around on tip toes for her to stay asleep.

Morgan (wife) is recovering wonderfully from her c-section and starting to get this whole breast feeding thing figured out. she'll return to work in about a month, at which point I'll be working from home for her two days each week.

Let the sappy photos commence:

addie-1.jpg

addie-2.jpg

addie-3.jpg

addie-4.jpg

addie-5.jpg

addie-6.jpg

addie-7.jpg

addie-8.jpg

addie-9.jpg

• Moderators

Thats not a beard it's a shrub [;)] You have some THICK hair, i would guess your razor appreciates the break.

Very nice pictures, whoever is taking them is doing a great job. [Y]