New car for the wife!

wuzzzer

Posted Image

Posted Image

Traded in my wife's Dodge Caliber (always hated that car) for a Jeep Wrangler 4x4 Unlimited X. Super fun vehicle! She wanted a larger, more powerful vehicle with 4 wheel drive. Looked around my area and ended up buying it from the dealership we purchased the Caliber from. It has a much smoother ride than a 2 door Wrangler and a lot of amenities like an in-dash 6 disc CD/MP3/WMA player, 7 speaker with subwoofer sound system, all power, running boards, towing package. It was a blast driving it home with the roof off. You can not only remove the roof but also all 4 doors and you can fold the windshield forward flat. This will be us this summer:

Posted Image

That's a great looking car Mark! Hope you and the wife have some good times this summer with it. What's that white stuff on the ground? We don't get much of that out here in southern California Stick out tongue

Fortunately the snow is long gone here. The pic of her car is from the dealer's website. We had a big snowstorm in March and they must have taken the picture right after that.

I remember having a Thorsen gear posi rear end installed along with a 27AF dana clutch front in my 1968 CJ5. With the fat herbie tires all around I could pull the Titanic on the ground with the stock 4 cylinder engine. Jeeps kind of grow on you like a fourth leg.

JJK

Nice vehicle Wuzzer wait till the weather gets bad. You will be passing people in the ditch (or pulling them out) like the weather never changed. I have had two jeeps, and they never break except for some minor electrical issues. The one I ran almost out of oil and it ran fine for another 50,000 miles before I donated it, the same vehicle blew a radiator hose in the middle of a very warm VA day and it got so hot it pinned the temp gauge and it just shutdown with a long slow moan. I poured few gallons of cold water in it, (thought for sure I would crack the block) started right up and I drove it to the repair shop. My fun vehicle right now is a 2 door 4.0 liter stick shift cherokee that will almost go anywhere. I have even jumped it on a few occasions. Great purchase Wuzzer have lots of fun when she is not looking!!!!