Got me some Heresy IIs

cyto

Hey All,

Just picked up a set of Heresy IIs, the badge says Signature Edition, not sure what that means.

The tags are gone off the back, I'll check inside for serial numbers soon

The wife gave permission after I agreed to sell the KG4s

post-50360-138197123362_thumb.jpg

post-50360-1381973428211_thumb.jpg

post-50360-13819764999012_thumb.jpg

post-50360-13819791809824_thumb.jpg

I haven't heard os the Signature Edition, but they are definitely rare. You just made the find of the year for $300!

There is going to be some missing bass with them, but the punch and clarity will more than overcome that. Add a good sub, and you have the trifecta.

The bass on my Heresy II Signature Edition is both stronger and tighter than all of my Heresy I and Heresy II speakers.

I haven't heard os the Signature Edition, but they are definitely rare. You just made the find of the year for $300!

There is going to be some missing bass with them, but the punch and clarity will more than overcome that. Add a good sub, and you have the trifecta.

The bass on my Heresy II Signature Edition is both stronger and tighter than all of my Heresy I and Heresy II speakers.

Really? What is different in them?

According to the literature below, the Klipsch Heresy II Signature Edition is a 30th anniversary edition. Whether they are available in the States or not is unknown. My Heresy II SE speakers made their way to the States from Germany in excellent cosmetic conditions. I have not open the speakers to check the drivers model number but the bass sounded to me me more tight and stronger then my Heresy I and II (non-SE) speakers.

post-13167-13819712402848_thumb.jpg

post-13167-13819734351722_thumb.jpg

post-13167-13819765064996_thumb.jpg

post-13167-13819791876562_thumb.jpg

According to the literature below, the Klipsch Heresy II Signature Edition is a 30th anniversary edition. Whether they are available in the States or not is unknown. My Heresy II SE speakers made their way to the States from Germany in excellent cosmetic conditions. I have not open the speakers to check the drivers model number but the bass sounded to me me more tight and stronger then my Heresy I and II (non-SE) speakers.

Thanks neo, the guy I got them from said he bought them in Okinawa while stationed there in 87 or 88, so that fits