Anyone in SoCal with heritage stuff?

So I'm dying to hear something from the heritage line. I want to know what all the craze is about and how glorious these actually are! Would love to come have a listen

be prepared for a pleasant surprise. As long as the system is set up correctly.

Alrighty, if you are interested in traveling up this way, I'm usually off of work at 1 pm, so almost anytime after 2 on the weekdays I available. Then I'm off of work at noon on Saturdays. If you get the time let me know and we can arrange something.

So I'm dying to hear something from the heritage line.

It will be a treat when you get the opportunity.

I want to know what all the craze is about and how glorious these actually are!

When you do get a listen especially to Khorns, Belles, or La Scalas, try not to compare them directly to your RF-63's. The 63's will clearly finish in 4th place in that race. Quartets, fortes, Chorus's would be a more direct comparison to the 63's. As good as those three are, you should come to realize that the 63's are one 3-way sounding 2-way speaker that can run with them pretty well IMO.

Bill

There is a member who lives in Lancaster (North of LA I think) who's got some Jubilee's and LaScala II's.

Any idea who it is? I'm not sure how to search locations on here of certain members besides just looking at profiles.

Quartet, Chorus and Forte and not considered Heritage in my book! They don't come even close to the Heritage sound of the Heresy, Cornwall, La Scala, Belle and Klipschorn.

Doesn't the original Forte share the same high and mid range as the heresy? Wouldn't the only difference be the woofer and the low end which there is a lot more off?

These are the original drivers for the Forte and Heresy:

Tweeter: K-75 Forte, K-77 Heresy. Midrange: K-53 Forte, K-55 Heresy. Woofer: K-22 Heresy, K-23 Forte. So no, they do not share the same drivers at all.

Doesn't the original Forte share the same high and mid range as the heresy? Wouldn't the only difference be the woofer and the low end which there is a lot more off?

There is a member who lives in Lancaster (North of LA I think) who's got some Jubilee's and LaScala II's

Scrappydue, that'd be me. Like Coytee said, I've got jubs (can compare K-69 w/ TADs too if you'd like), as well as LSIIs and a couple pairs of heresy's. Also got some KLF-30s if you'd like to hear the legend series. Currently deployed, but moving to San Diego later this year to begin new career. I'm sure we can arrange something toward the back half of the year :)

?

Devil

Oh.. you mean voilà

Where HAVE I heard that before.... Confused

Kind of my pet peeve. I'm francophone so I like to fix that where I can. Wink

Exxxxxxxxxxxxxcellent....

What that tells me is if I go out of my way to say that, you will feel compelled to make a clarification about it.... and now that you know this, it will drive you nuts to not say something about it.

Sweet.

I am sure though, that any erroneous use of it in the future by me, will be by accident, I swear.... [:^)]