Another Great BD Movie...Wrath of the Titans

TasDom

Rented this from Redbox last night and I was blown away by the soundtrack as well as the special effects. Plenty of LFE's and stunning visuals and the plot keeps your attention throughout.............highly recommend! [Y]

I liked clash I couldn't wait for Wrath to come out but it didn't seem do be in theaters to long which usually seems it dosen't do well in the box office but who knows. But I know what I am doing tonight searching all redboxs for that on bd.

But I know what I am doing tonight searching all redboxs for that on bd.

You may already be doing this but if not, you can set up a Redbox account on line. Then you can search and reserve a movie(s) from several nearby kiosk. Just make sure you take the same card that you used to reserve with you.

One button and a swipe and off you go!

But I know what I am doing tonight searching all redboxs for that on bd.

You may already be doing this but if not, you can set up a Redbox account on line. Then you can search and reserve a movie(s) from several nearby kiosk. Just make sure you take the same card that you used to reserve with you.

One button and a swipe and off you go!

The first time I did this, I didn't realize the kiosk was across town[:@].

and tasdom I love how you came up with your user name.

Good movie, better than the first IMO. The sound is awesome, really good bass through out the entire movie. This would be one to add to the demo collection.

Glad you liked it and agree on putting it in the home library!