is $950 a good price for mint 1995 La Scalas?

Got any mor info and pics? Serial numbers? Finish on the? Any mods been done? History behind theme? Condition. Have you heard or seen them? If you want help, we need more info. Could be a outstanding buy, but could not tell you without info. I have recently seen them,go,for $2000 and a guy Imknow,got a nice pair for "$600 a month ago. And I saw a pair go for $500 that were project,speaker. Got more info for us?

mint condition....local....and you have a deposit on them....no sense on second guessing your self...we are all going to tell you, you did good and enjoy.

Got any mor info and pics? Serial numbers? Finish on the? Any mods been done? History behind theme? Condition. Have you heard or seen them? If you want help, we need more info. Could be a outstanding buy, but could not tell you without info. I have recently seen them,go,for $2000 and a guy Imknow,got a nice pair for "$600 a month ago. And I saw a pair go for $500 that were project,speaker. Got more info for us?

your right, sorry. im new to the vintage speaker finding stuff. heres what i know

Hes the original owner-bought them in 1995 from a local audio place that since went out of business.

says he beleives he still has all the paperwork and maybe even the reciept.

they have a cherry finish on them. i dont have pics. i was going to post the craigslist ad but looks like he deleted it.

owner says they are in "like new" condition

wife is making him sell them becasue they are moving to a smaller house

i will most definately post pics and more info when i get them home Friday.

you guys have been very patient with me. thanks

there were a pair of black painted LS's here in vegas about two weeks ago on criagslist... $300 and you pick them up.

there were a pair of black painted LS's here in vegas about two weeks ago on criagslist... $300 and you pick them up.

If they are local and in really nice condition, especially mid 90's so probably no mods or crossover rebuuilding necessary, then they are a go if you want them.

The La Scalas in Vegas have blown tweeters and need a complete restoration. They will be much more than $950 when done.