Driver Comparison for the K 402 Horn

We will have to cut a piece of plywood to mount the bracket and K 402 to. When I ordered this I thought it was the complete assembly, but Nooooooooooooooo.......This is all the parts guy and I could come up with at the time. They are reworking their Inventory system and some of the SKU numbers were "Absent"....For lack of a better term. If anyone has a picture of what the piece of plywood looks, it would be greatly appreciated. It should mount to the two (rather large) Phillips screws, that are on top of the access panel. You can actually see the screws in this picture. they are on the left right behind the bottom horn flange.

post-57654-13819799319272_thumb.jpg

You can actually see the screws in this picture. they are on the left right behind the bottom horn flange.

1. Take those two screws out. They go through the slots on the tray. I have never used mine, it allows me to turn the horn or remove it at will

2. No guffaw about the dust...or no more naked pictures!

post-15072-13819799364558_thumb.jpg

This last shot is to let you know that I have to deal with outside noise...also. If you look through the "Broken" window (there is a whole "nother" story attached to this and the cracks are on the outside payne), you will see Rail Road Tracks. My building is 25 feet of of Norfolk Southern's Main Freight Line that runs from Florida to Masine. The concrete slab in the sound room is three feet thick (added concrete blocks [waste from the Concrete Plant acreoss the street[) and the freight trains that come by still shake the Hell out of the building.........

post-57654-13819799372672_thumb.jpg

Along with other construction going on around here, we are in the process of replacing those windows.....

Looks like we will Blow some sounds through the K 402's tomorow.......Get READY.......!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!