posting pictures

leftwinger57

By any chance are you related to Calvin Coolidge?

" a young woman sitting next to Coolidge at a dinner party confided to
him she had bet she could get at least three words of conversation from
him. Without looking at her he quietly retorted, "You lose."

Welcome to the forum Mongo171.

Here are the instructions on how to post pictures here:

http://community.klipsch.com/forums/t/146759.aspx

An alternative method would be to host the pictures somewhere like Photobucket, Flickr, or Picasa (there are others too) and paste links to your photos in your post. The advantage to this method is that you can link multiple pictures in a single post. If you use the attachment method here you can only have one photo per post.

It helps to plug in the keyboard.

I once I read a recorded conversation between a tech support and customer of a new computer. The customer couldn't figure out why the computer had a blank screen. After about a 15-20 min conversation the tech support had them check the plug at the wall. When tech support found out it wasn't even plugged in they told the customer to pack up the computer and take it back to the store, when asked why they basically explained that if your not smart enough to plug it in your not smart enough to own it. Yes I know I am not smart or have very good grammar, I am not saying the original poster isn't smart enough to post pics as it can be difficult your post just made me think of it.

We have problems at work with automatic IT updates changing the bios settings on the computers, and then no one can log on because the keyboard lacks the num-lock setting. The light for that setting is not visible on some Dell keyboards unless you are directly above it, forget about it if you are sitting down.

It takes a while to figure out what's going on, re-start, and go into bios and fix it.