Grats Youthman

tmassey

• Moderators

That guy's not climbing a rock...he's crawling on the pavement. LOL

Ok, went back to look for Youth's pic and did see the rock guy again, the angles didn't look right ? BUT I did see Youthman's pic of him and his wife. [Y] I'm not on Facebook so I don't normally get to see that.

• Moderators

did see the rock guy again, the angles didn't look right ?

Yeah, he's not climbing up a wall for sure. You can see by the angle of the water and tree in the background. He's pretty much flat.

BUT I did see Youthman's pic of him and his wife.

I absolutley love my wife. Truly an amazing woman. When we got married, I got the better end of the deal. LOL

Bahamas-Cruise_001-199x300.jpg

Grats to both of you! I've always had so much respect for both sets of my grandparents which thankfully I still have because they have been together for so long. With the younger generation, you just don't see that anymore. It's kind of scary to think about where this is heading, and one has to wonder why things are becoming the way they are with all the failed marriages. So for a single guy like myself, it's always a pleasure knowing it's still possible to have something like that :). 34 years is quite an accomplishment!

I just pray that when I find mine, she likes my HT hobby as much as I do lol

• Moderators

Now how did you talk that pretty girl into marring you ?

I
was actually in my first year of college and came out of a serious 2 yr
relationship and told God I was done with the games and didn't want to
date another girl until He sent me the one He wanted me to marry. I
kept praying for 7 LONG months but to be honest, I could not have found a
better wife on my own. She is truly a God sent.

hope you two are happy for way more than another 15 years.

Only
15? We meant when we said, "Till death do us part." [:D] Divorce has
never been an option for us and even after 15 years, our relationship
is deeper now and more fulfilling than when we first started dating.

Despite popular trends it does happen, 34 years in Nov. Yes

That
totally rocks! Love seeing couples that stick together. I always tell
my student ministry....Love is not an emotion....it's a choice.

With the younger generation, you just don't see that anymore. It's kind of scary to think about where this is heading, and one has to wonder why things are becoming the way they are with all the failed marriages.

This is true. 2 out of the 5 friends that I grew up with, their marriages didn't last.

So for a single guy like myself, it's always a pleasure knowing it's still possible to have something like that :).

Just hold out for the right girl and you can make it happen. It's definitely doable.

I just pray that when I find mine, she likes my HT hobby as much as I do lol

In my case, I prayed for a wife....but I forgot to ask that she enjoyed HT. Haha. She literally has NO desire to sit and watch a movie. Thinks it's a waste of time that she could be doing something more productive. :)

I knew those pics looked familiar. I was like where have I seen the RF-7/RF-83 combo before. LOL. Congrats tho. It made me smile to see that. I didn't even realize you were on facebook. I guess all I have to do is go through the list of likes on the Klipsch page and I'm sure I will find most forum members. LOL. Congrats again!