Customer Service is alive and well - Thank you Bob Crites

jackpollard

Hello All;

When a vendor is so outstanding and is related to our speakers, I just had to write it here and share.

As I have written here, I recently found audio nirvana with my SET amp and Cornwalls. But, of course I always have to tinker, so I contacted Bob Crites and got the details of what I need to do a rebuild. Oh, hold on, I sent Bob a message on a Sunday, figuring he would respond hopefully Monday. I had a rookie question regarding what type of x-over I had, B2 btw. He responded within an hour, on a Sunday. I figured then and there he was something special in the day of "whats a customer". I thanked him and sent the $$ for my rebuild. Rebuild came and I allocated Sunday for my big rebuild.

I pop open the back, take out the x-overs and hummm, I though caps need a positive and negative? I can't seem to figure this out. I send an email to Bob and again, I'm prepared to wait until Monday. Nope, again within an hour he answers, sends a site that shows me exactly what I need to do and within 2 hours I'm done.

Wow is all I can say. Bob obviously cares deeply about audio and his customers. I thank him for being a truly decent person and vendor.

BTW; sound is fantastic!!! Could not be happier!!!

Jack

That's Bob Crites Standard Customer service you received , He has always treated me like that with very speedy emails , answered numerous phone calls from me with a straight shooter reply , been very fast to ship any parts I've ordered the very next day OR even same day If call before the UPS guy comes by his place .

In other words Bob Crites is the best in sincere Customer Service always 100% +[Y]

• Moderators

I completely agree with everything said, a great person to do business with, also very quick shipping.

You can't go wrong with Bob's service to his customers, and even if you aren't a customer, he will do whatever he can to help. [H]

Have never been disappointed doing business with Bob (and Michael) Crites. Those guys are true gentlemen and a pleasure with whom to do business.

Consider their Ebay rep. A feedback total of 5729 with 100% positives. That is astounding.

They have also earned alot of good will for Klipsch over the years.