KP-250's and bass bins ARE SOLD.

CECAA850

Speakers are spoken for.

And you're "Cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs" I'm shocked that you sold this set up after the time, effort and results, but I guess you have to make room for the new and your buyer got a great deal. So when's your next build thread?Stick out tongue

Personally I find that being a "Little Crazy" keeps me from going INSANE [:^)] ! But I can only speak for myself.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

Personally I find that being a "Little Crazy" keeps me from going INSANE Huh? ! But I can only speak for myself.

[Y] It does work.

Your neighbors will hear it but it shouldn't loud enough for them to complain, unless it's late at night, your good. Anyway at night like for a party it gets much quieter and it sounds much louder than it really is, your going to love the sound outside, for some reason (to me) music just naturally sounds better out in the open especially when you have enough bass which you have covered. Have fun. [H]

Cool speakers and perfect for what your intended use is.

• 3 months later...

Well being the one who bought these from Carl, I'd just like to say a few thing............I went ahead and bought preamp and amps as well..........Carl has been very patient, and supportive when I came up short on funds, and allowed me to pay him on time........He shipped the preamp and amps to me after I had made a down payment.........After I had paid off the balance I owed him, he stored them for me until I felt I could comfortably pay the shipping.............He arranged shipping on his end to a place of business on my end that had a forklift to unload them from the truck. I had talked with the business owner who said he would unload and store until I could pick them up. They arrived very well packaged and bound to the pallet. Heat shrink wrap and binding straps. I would be willing to bet they did not move at all on the pallet during shipping...........Carl also sent detailed instructions and pictures as to how he had the wiring set up which were very helpful to me............................So today I finally got them hooked up to check them out...........Have to admit that at present the amps are sitting securely on some plywood on my table saw until I get my rack for the amps and CD player set up. ................................................................................................... ........So I decided to start with some Erotica by Madonna. I cranked it up, I mean I really cranked it up. Things were vibrating on walls, went outside and the garage door was rattling but I did not think it was too loud outside. Went back in the shop, and here comes the wife with telephone in hand. She said "You were suppose to call Dennis before you turned these up." Dennis being the neighbor that lives about 300 yard or so up the hill from me. He said he wasn't mad but just wondering if it was me rattling his windows. Said he couldn't really make out the music but could hear the bass. The speakers were not even facing his house, so I imagine if I take them out to the patio this summer he should be able to hear them quite well should I decide to crank em up. I suspect I give him a call 1st though, Also The vocals were good, but will improve when I get a house CD player out there instead of the walk man type I had used for the test run.. ..... [:D] ......Any how I just wanted to let people know that Carl treated me more then fair, and that I am happy with my purchase......................................................Taz

I couldn't imagine them going to a nicer guy. John has been a joy to correspond with over the last couple months. Always making me chuckle with his stories. I know the speakers will get used as they were intended. Glad everything worked out as planned and you enjoy them as I did[Y].

Carl,

You have any garage speakers for sale?

Mike

I just put my KP-301 II's in service 2 days ago. They were my last set of unused speakers. They've been sitting unhooked for the last 4 or 5 years. They're actually in my garage!

And no, you're not getting the Lascalas back[:P]

USNRET got my last pair of KP-100's with the modded crossovers.