debating a change...

Scrappydue

Both my RF63's and RF7's sounded great for moives. I also love my Paradigm Studio 10v5's along with a SVS PB12 NSD. I think the Paradigm speakers sound super good with music and movies.

i think if I can have all three room systems I want then I will sell the heresy and get some studio 10's. they sounded fantastic!

ok guys a little update, while there were a few speakers out there that i liked a bit more with music then any of my klipsch besides the rf-63's, i could not justify the price difference on any of them. i love the way the wf series sound with music too, so i went ahead and ordered a pair for my 2 channel setup. so soon when i get home to missouri there will be a pair of espresso wf-35's waiting to paired with the velodyne 8, usp-1, erc-2 and powered by an emo upa-2. should be sweet. gonna buy some emo interconnects on black friday just to give em a shot. heresy ii's will be going for sale soon.

Re: debating a change...

Cornwalls might look good in the right room and I have read they sound better than the 7s for music. This pic shows them next to the new and old 7s, and Heresys.

Telefon%20058.jpg

It is amazing seeing the RF 7 and 7II next to each other. The 7II looks so much larger but, it is 3 lbs lighter, go figure.