Pay-Pal verification.

CECAA850

understand whats happening here....the 10K number should ring bells for those who ever deposited more than 10K in cash into a bank....and had to fill out that Im not a mafia criminal form..once you verify as soon as the feds mandate 1099's to paypal users with over 10K in transaction you will be all set to have your gross income reported. Then it will take 10,000 sheets of paper to itemize your losses and deductions so that the 10K in transactions comes to a wash and you wind up being classified as a passionate hobbyest instead of a re-seller. best bet is to open another paypal account and start from $0. I bought and sold 15K in stuff last year via paypal and didn't make a profit on any of it...it was all stuff I needed for my passionate hobby.

One other thing, every time I sign in they ask me for my social security number, I have put many thousands of dollars of that account buying and selling over the years. Not a chance in hell I'm gonna give my social. When they stop letting me use it I will sign up for a new account and and my social to that.

One other thing, every time I sign in they ask me for my social security number, I have put many thousands of dollars of that account buying and selling over the years. Not a chance in hell I'm gonna give my social. When they stop letting me use it I will sign up for a new account and and my social to that.

Yikes, that is not right, contact pp as directed above.

Well it took a little effort on my part, but I'm now "verified". I feel special.

I ended up finding my account info for the credit union that I have $25.00 in. I gave Pay-Pal the account and routing numbers. They transferred a few cents in and out and I gave them that information. That's all there was to it. Everything was done by me logging in and out of their web site, nothing through e-mail links. Now maybe I'll quit getting those annoying e-mails everytime I use PP for payment. Thanks for all the help.

Carl

anyone else sell your klipsch speakers, on their have any issues with money taking a long time to show up in their paypal account, first couple of transaction went very fast and showed up fast, but after selling my sub-12, rf-62's, and rs-52's been weeks i know they can hold the money for weeks at a time but this is crazy. i even sent people i sold them too mmessages to leave feedback, had one person sent me positive feedback, they all paid me except for one person had relist the rf-62's sorry i know its a confusing issue, just curious if anyone else has encountered this maybe its because i am a new seller, i am verified.