I've been eyeballing those new SVS ultras!

Scrappydue

I'm really wanting someone on this forum to buy a pair so i don't! i wanna see what these guys are all about. something tells me that if they are on par with the ultra sub, that they are just unreal speakers. plus i am loving the shape of them towers!!! fancy looking

Scrappydue-Hi, Needed your advice. I have a 6.1 system at home and as you can see I'm running RF 7's off of my Pioneer Elite AVR. I just recently purchased an Emotiva XPA 5. I have to say its made a world of difference since the RF 7's require a lot of juice that my Elite AVR was struggling to handle. Was curious about your experience so far with the XPA 5 as well as the XPA2? I was considering adding an XPA 2 to run my 7's off of, wondering if there would be much of a difference sound wise then what they currently sound like on the 5? Appreciate your input.

as far as movies go i don't remember noticing too much of a difference but with music the xpa-2 is on a whole new level over the xpa-5 you can read lots of comparisons for the two around the internet. and everything they described is exactly what i experienced. just a power house amp compared to the xpa-5. i plan on eventually doing reviews and videos of all my gear once i have a house and can unpack all of it. everything in my signature is packed up in boxes in my basement collecting dust except for the living room setup.